Chapter 7 [ Part 2 ]

==== Chapter 7 [ Part 2 ] ====

A one day suspension?

Dante does not mind that, not at all. Pulling out his own gun and clicking the trigger to protect (Y/N) from Ashes, Dante can say that a one-day suspension is greatly worth the shot. Since upon doing that repulsive action so, Boss has finally been able to acknowledge him.

Actually Dante didn't do that for (Y/N). He did that in order to annoy the hell out of that bastard.. And Dante doesn't expect it to turn out completely successful and great. Aside from managing to piss that cunt off, Boss surprisingly praised him of his impulsive actions. His throat lets out a laugh.

For the first time in history, Alessio has acknowledged Dante's worst personality. He didn't know (Y/N) can be used as a tool, and now he knows...

He can use you to make himself favorable to Alessio. So that is what he will have to do, Dante has to protect you, that bitchc all the time.. That would be fucking easy. He smirks to himself as he glances up at the ceiling, quietly lying down on his bed.

He closes his ocean eyes, falling to sleep with that smirk still plastered on his very goddamn pleased face. On the other hand, we have Ashes dangerously raging inside his bedroom. He throws his things right across the wall. The nerve of that guy! Threatening him with that gunshot, he might've been able to make him drop your body earlier.. But in the end, you'll still be his to claim.

He should have minded his business— He should have... Now that DaNTe has to pay for his crime to me. I won't ever allow him to beat me into pulp once more. His eyes narrow at the air before him. Now, this time around, that fucking man will experience it first-hand the pain that I have suffered through because of him.

He laughs that fucking maniac laugh.