Chapter 6 [ Part 2 ]

[ A/N: OKAYYYYY!! I'm really really getting
addicted to Mobile Legends, and that's a big
problem since I cannot focus myself in writing.

Welp—!

Tell me how to stop this growing addiction. ]

==== Chapter 6 [ Part 2 ] ====

Arriving at school, you are surprised Ashes coming over towards you with a smile. He doesn't appear completely recovered with his crutches and all. He has those bullies behind him and not assisting him. You quickly go to him with an intention to help, yet only finding yourself more surprised when he hugs you.

"(Y/N)!" he cooes.

He suddenly throws those crutches to his boys, making your eyebrows raise. So he's fine now but—

You are beyond confused with his affectionate gestures. Well, you do know that he's feeling so close to you; but that's just so weird Why would he be acting like this—? Sure.. you did comfort him regarding his mom, but that doesn't mean you guys are friends already.

You look to his friends as if searching for help, but they only stupidly smile at you. Your face turns red, annoyed. You try to push him off in a way that you don't want the man to misunderstand it. "Um, Ashes—" you whisper at him, "I am getting so claustrophobic.. Can you please let me go now?"

Ashes tightly hugs you for a second. Let go of you? Why would he let go of you when you're already finally in his arms now? He smirks to himself when the girl helplessly fails to free yourself from his clutch. It's just too bad that someone suddenly decides to show up.

Alessio pushes Ashes away from you.

"Is he troubling you?" he asks you, causing your eyes to widen at the sudden appearance of the black haired man. Your cheeks turn pink, but you shake your head in reply. Since you do not want poor Ashes to be beaten up again. Alessio stares at you for a very long time as if he's quite pondering if what you're saying is the truth.

Ashes frowns.

"Troubling? Why would I trouble her?"

His friends that are behind his figure glare at the young man, looking like they are ready to slay him as soon as Ashes gives out an order.. You gulp, hoping that a fight wouldn't happen in the near future.

"He really isn't troubling me,"you assure Alessio with a soft smile, feeling bad a little for lying because Ashes is really really troubling you earlier. Alessio does not seem have the plans to believe you as he stays there and waits you to change your mind.

Then that is where Peach and Dante enter the scene. As Ashes glares at Alessio who, in the other hand, does not seem to care about anything at all,a certain white haired girl runs to the danger zone and instantly gives you that bear hug, almost similar to what Ashes has given to you earlier.

"(Y/N)!" Peach squeals.

Unlike your reaction to Ashes, you reciprocate back the gesture. Dante comes over to the scene, narrowing both oceanic eyes to Ashes and his gang.. He has recognized them from that first day before. Why have these scums gathered here? Are they seeking for revenge? Glancing towards Alessio, he does not see any hints of order that may imply him to attack.

Peach have finally noticed the people and frowns. "Oh, why are they here? Are they bullying you, (Y/N)?" She hatefully glares at those rude teens. You gulp down that fear as you shake your head.

"No, they're not really bullying me..."

Peach narrows her eyes. "Harrassing you then?"

Ashes curls his fist upon hearing the absurd words. "The fuck you are saying. I am not harrassing— " My beloved (Y/N). "— (Y/N). We're friends, and I'm just planning to have a small conversation with her," he tells your friend, but that is not what he is really telling himself.. The man doesn't want to be friends with you. Ashes wants to own you and treasure you.