Chapter 15 [ Part 3 ]

I just reached 500 followers!!!
And that's because of you all!!
thank you so much X'3

Anyways im not really planning
to update today because i'm rlly
very tired to write right now, but
i am very happy!! So here ya go,
guys 😭💖

===== Chapter 15   [ Part 3 ] =====

Flashback; SUNDAY.

Finally..

Finally, his cousin allowed her to enter his room. Peach's actually worried for him since he had not come out of his since last night. She almost went to Alessio and asked for him to shoot Kielle's door down. Thankfully, after lots of times asking him to open the door, her cousin finally– oh finally- unlocked the door for her.

Heart was nervously thumping; Peach entered the room and saw her cousin staring down at her with those tired golden eyes.. He looked like that he had been crying the whole night. No, he looked more worse than that. Peach gulped down her saliva and felt bad for him. He silently closed the door behind her.

Silence.

"I love (Y/N)," Kielle confessed, almost smiling when he mentioned your name. Peach's sky-blue eyes brightened even though she had already expected that. But her blue eyes then dimmed when her poor cousin gave her a very sad look.

"Yesterday," he softly whispered, "why are you trying to separate me with (Y/N)? You..." His golden eyes started watering as he halted for a moment to breath, "Peachie, you don't want me for (Y/N)?"

Kielle had noticed it from the start how his cousin would always push him and you to be together;  but then oddly, something changed. Yesterday, Peach was the one who's trying to stop them from interacting with one another. It hurt him of course.

It hurt him a lot.

It was like telling him that he is a fucking trash. That he doesn't deserve anyone. His uncle always makes sure to remind him of his place.

But Kielle is not in his uncle's estate anymore.

He never saw and heard Uncle since he had woken up— And that's good. But now, his cousin... His sweet cousin's following his uncle's footsteps. She's now reminding him that he is a trash even though it is unintentional. Or is it her intentions?

Right after the mall incident— everytime he see Peach's face, his uncle's face will appear in his mind. Somehow, something just triggers inside him.

And Kielle really hates it more with her actions.. But his cousin is right. His cousin is right. He should not talk to you anymore. But he just can't stop himself. He wants to talk to you. He wants to look at you. Now, realizing that he's in love with you, he wants it more to be with you. It only pains him that... that...

And he mumbled,  "I get it. I get it. I don't deserve (Y/N). I'm nothing compared to her. I am nothing compared to anyone at all."

"No!"

Peach grabbed him by the arms.

"No, Kielle." The girl shook her head, now feeling guilty. But she'll explain it. She will clearly explain the reasons behind her actions. "I want (Y/N) for you. I want you for (Y/N). It's just that Alessio. He likes (Y/N) too. Alessio is dangerous. Unpredictable. He might try to hurt you if he sees you with (Y/N)."

Hearing that name, Kielle stopped rambling things. His golden eyes darken. "Alessio," he muttered. He did not know nor remember that black- haired guy at all. Kielle was not even friends with him, but he did not really care since he had you and Peach. He did not bother to know what relationship he had with Alessio and Dante, but it really didn't seem like they're friends before the mishap happened.

"So it's because of that...?" he asked.

Peachie nodded, softly smiling. "Your safety is my first priority. I don't want anything to happen to you, Kielle. You're very important to me.." She then embraced him, almost tearing up. Kielle blankly looked straight ahead while his cousin emotionally hugged him.

Alessio.

That's why Peach didn't want him to hang out with (Y/N) because Alessio might hurt him. But—But— It hurts him whenever (Y/N) is away from him. Even right now, he is hurting..

"Being away from (Y/N) will hurt me," he said after she pulled away from the hug. His golden eyes are suddenly devoid of emotions. Peach got taken aback. But the light within those eyes returned like that didn't just happen at all.

"Peachie, I'm sorry," he softly said.

"Although it's only recent that I realized I love (Y/N), my feelings for her are deep and sincere. I cannot stay away from her just because of Alessio. No, I won't stay away."

Kielle shook his head to himself.  "She is the only one... who is keeping me (i̶n̶)ֆǟռɛ right now."

"Kielle..."

"Peachie, please," he pleaded.

His soft tone sounded very desperate like he did not want Peach to speak of those matters anymore. Peach was so instantly guilty. Of course. Kielle loves (Y/N). He doesn't want to let her go since he loves her too much. She gave out a sad smile and nodded.

It is just like with Alessio. The only difference here is he doesn't hold any romantic feelings for her. (Y/N), on the other hand, seems to have a crush on her cousin. They.. They are meant to be... Maybe Peach should leave them alone. Instead of separating them from one another, she should watch over them.

"I'm sorry for yesterday."

Peach sniffed.

Kielle quietly nodded and walked to his bed, lying down. Realizing that her cousin wanted to be alone, the blonde haired girl soon left.