Chapter 10 [ Part 2 ]

==== Chapter 10 [ Part 2 ] ====

Ashes.

His brown eyes slightly narrows at the sight of his figure. That fucking Dante. Why? Is he not supposed to be dead now? Or at least fucking immobilized? But noo. Dante's here; and he looks fucking okay. And the man is smiling, smiling at you.

He grits his teeth.

Green consumes him within, threatening to take over him. While poor boy tries to grip on the silver fork, wanting to calm himself down, he is almost there in the very edge of the cliff of anger. Fortunately, Ely appears— interrupting the small conversation you have there with Dante.

Due to your other friend's sudden appearance, the blonde haired man knows that it's his time to go. After all, Dante only came to visit you in your class to say his thank; you just wave it off with a kind smile on your face while you say, "That's what friends are for!" Friends, Dante almost slips out a smile but seeing that damn bitch coming, the young man clicks his tongue instead.

"(Y/N), let's go."

Ely 's voice makes you turn your gaze away from Dante. You nod at her, noting her gaze that seems to be wary of something or rather someone—You do have an idea who Ely is wary of. It must be Peach. That sad fact when you have friends that doesn't like each other; and you do not know who you'll side with.

"Oh, um. Sure," you say, uncertain.

Dante nods to you. Although he is reluctant, Dante has to let you go because you do want to spend some time with that bitch, and you know what's more annoying with that bitch? She has not even apologized to him yet! With your figure being pulled away by that girl, Dante stays outside your classroom for awhile.

Ashes steps in.

"What are you truly to (Y/N)?"

Dante cocks his head to the side and sees the red-haired man yet again. The urge to take out his gun is there. But Dante is starting to get better in having self-control. And besides that, his gun is no more because Alessio threw it away.

Though that doesn't stop the young man from pulling out that smug smirk as he even, in a cool manner, places that right hand of his on a pocket. "Well, what do you think?" he asks, almost cocky in a way.

Ashes glares.

"You're a trash in (Y/N)'s life. You do not deserve to have nor even talk to her," Ashes angrily growls at him. Dante only finds it amusing how this bastard is so open with his petty feelings.

You're indeed truly something.

To be able to catch this fucking asshole's attention and even his Boss somehow. He has completely misjudged your existence.

You are special in your own way.

And he has only realized it even more while hanging out with you. Maybe he could even see you more than a tool. The young guy rans a hand along his blonde hair and lets out a laughs under his breath.

"And you? You deserve her?"

"Yes."

Ashes hatefully replies before intentionally bumping the other's man side as he walks away in sizzling anger. The blonde haired man winces as he takes a hold of that pain. Turning around, he glares at Ashes.

"And I'll kill anyone who dares to steal her from me."

Ashes mutters under his breath, tightly clutching onto the fork hidden from his pocket in his hand. He glares right at anyone who dares to look at his way while he scans for your figure to stalk onto. That gaze of his however lands onto Alessio.

Alessio stares back.

Fuel is thrown more to his burning anger as he remember Alessio's mother from his emotionless son. He, yet again, looks away as he marches away in contempt. Ashes does not want to be remembered of his own father's love with that shameless bitch. Nor does he want to be remembered of that shameless bitch pretending to care for him like the teenager is her own son.

He is nobody bitch's son.

And he will not ever see her as a mother— not after she destroyed his family by living. Ashes kicks the trashbin. Only stopping from his almost rampage when he notices that certain woman staring at him from the office's small window.

She slips out a tiny smile.

And Ashes hatefully glares back.