Chapter 12 [ Part 2 ]

helloooo!!!
very random but dante's like my fav character.
but ya know what, maybe kie is slowly taking
his place.  ;; okay  im sorry dante.

==== Chapter 12   [ Part 2 ] ====

Shyly excusing yourself from the damn white haired man and instantly pulling your friend along with you. As soon as you're certain that you and Peach  are no longer in his sight, you hold Peach both in the arms as you shoot your friend a very flustered look.

"Is that — Is that — " you stutter, and Peach understands what you're trying to say. Clearly you are so mind blown by Kielle's strange personality. You didn't expect that he will be this friendly and smiley towards you.  Since after all, before he slammed his head on the wall, he was very hostile towards everyone— towards you.

"Yep, that is cousin." Peach rubs the back of her neck as she's also confused how everything turned out to this. A smile though paints her lips. "Hehe yeah. Cousin sure is acting weird, but he's pretty cute when he smiles, right?"

Peach sends a wink to you, changing the topic. You, of course, freaking blush again as you remember brushing those pizza stains off his lips with tissues. And that guy! That guy just freaking smiles at you while you do it — blushing!

It's not like that you want to wipe it yourself, but Kielle made you do it. —Or are you just played by him? Your thoughts wander back to that scene.

Right after you step out from your restroom, you see the golden-eyed boy smiling at you wide. But other than his smile, the stains on his face also catches your attention... And so with your shy gaze facing the floor, you take the tissues that you've dropped earlier on the table and offer   those to him.

"Your— your mouth—"

He looks at the tissues but doesn't take it.  "You do it for me, (Y/N)," he says while smiling.  "You are about to do that anyways, right? Before?Hearing the words from him. It's clear that the silent Kielle and this current guy; they aren't different from each other. You know that he's alright now — able to do things by himself — but Kielle still wants to be babied by you?

"You're not a baby."

You push the tissues to his hands. Kielle laughs, pushing those tissues back to you— And since you have Peach as your friend. You heard those teasing remarks. "Oh come on; Kielle's your baby!" Your friend giggles, ending you with a blush.

"What the hell."

And so, you end up gently rubbing the tissue on his lips. Kielle observes you with his golden eyes —  wondering about your existence. He does not remember much. Not much. Only he does remember being stuck in the dark... Knowing someone caring for him. You. And he also.. he also recalls his father and mother passing away, but he won't let himself be affected by it. He wants to be strong. He does not want people to worry about him. And that's all; that's all he can remember...

"Are you okay, Kielle?"

He blinks his gold- colored eyes and sees you looking at him with concern.  A smile gently tugs the corners of his lips, and you are surprised again by how not- so- empty Kielle's eyes are now. Your heart flutters.  Kielle slowly nods.

"Yeah."

He breathes out, still in a daze.

"Okay. He sure is cute when he smiles, but I— think we need to call the doctor or something.." you tell Peach as you start to walk, heading towards the kitchen for some chill drink.  Peach tilts her head, confused, but soon she grasps your words. Her blue eyes light up. "Oh yeah! I need to inform Alessio about this!"

"Oh, I mean —"  Your voice fades out as you see Peach happily taking out her phone to call the said man.  Your pink-painted lips are pressed before you, this time, pull your phone out from your pocket.  "Okay, you do that. I will call Olivia..."

Calling Olivia, you are told to give Kielle your phone. So delaying your walk to the kitchen, you walk back to your own room. "(Y/N)?"  the man curiously calls to you once he sees your form.  His golden eyes light up while he lets out a friendly smile. You weakly smile back at the young man, trying your hardest to stop the blush from forming.. He's just so freaking cute!!!

"Um, it's the nurse," you shakily say while you give the phone to him. Confused, Kielle still accepts it.  Right as soon as he takes it, you hurry outside your room. Heart's thumping very wild. What the hell is wrong with me? A smile from him just makes me nuts.  You exhale, seeing yourself inside the kitchen.

Might as well drink some water.

You chug down the glass of water,  breathing in and out afterwards. Okay— okay— We're fine right, (Y/N)? you question yourself while you place a hand on your chest. Certain that your heart has finally calmed down, you let some sigh out.