A S H E S

i'm really bad in writing stories,
but i did my best. ahhh

. . .

Im crying. I finished it

[ ɑʂɦɛʂ & џ/ɲ ]

Your smiles that can light up his world . . . Your eyes that sparkle in happiness. You laugh and joke. Observing you, Ashes feels his insides get warm. But it dawns on the guy that you're not offering those smiles to him. Instead, your attention is being occupied by your friends. He frowns an ugly frown as he walks towards your direction, intending for him to disrupt the conversation his soulmate is having with those useless pieces of crap.

"ψσմ'ɾε ϯαʆƘίηɡ ϖίϯհ ϯհεʍ αɡαίη..."

He wraps an arm around your waist. Possessively.. Ashes glowers upon the other men; your girl friend Peach is not even an exception. Dante rolls his ocean blue eyes at this overly love-sick guy. Alessio meanwhile unnaturally lets out an empty expression before walking away. With that action made by their superior, Dante and Peach sigh and unwillingly trail after him.

Ashes is, of course, surprised. He totally anticipated that either of your friends will give a negative reaction to his overbearing actions; but instead, their actions are neutral. They didn't like it, but they did nothing. Well, it is really unsurprising, but he is completely fine with it. Since that only means he can have you for himself.

Ashes smirks, turning your figure around until you face him. He then affectionately embraces you, intentionally pressing your face on his hard chest. "You're mine," he sensually whispers his claim on you, hugging you even harder. Since you are not really doing anything to push Ashes away.. the latter happily decides to take his time, savoring this very moment with you.

Your face goes red. This naughty boy!

But you allow him—even for a few seconds. You actually enjoy the feeling of being wrapped around by his body's warmth. You almost shut your eyes... But then you recall that you're in school. Even though you like him— like a little bit too much— you are not supposed to show some type of pda at school.

"Ashes," you softly whine at him, placing a hand on his chest while unwillingly pushing him away. Ashes's eyes twinkle, hearing his name escape your lips. Although he has heard his name from you a lot of times already, you saying this name with that kind of tone makes him very happy and giggly.

"Say my name again, (Y/N)..." he breathlessly asks out, smiling. Your slight pink cheeks gets even more pink as you fail to understand why your cuddly boyfriend asked that from you.

Although flustered, you murmured Ashes again. He hugs you tighter, beaming. You don't get why he's happy. But emotions are contagious. A smile graces your features as you feel his happiness affects you. You squish him back too, even for a little while.

Ashes's eyes widen; his cheeks turn red like yours. You?You hugged him?! —Like you hugged him by your own will. He feels like the luckiest man alive. Why?! You are not feeling bashful anymore?! He can finally hug you all day?!

"I love you. I love you. I love you, (Y/N)," he adorably confesses to you multiple times... He wants you to hear those words from him.

You feel flustered even more.

Why is he doing this to you?