Chapter 12 [ Part 4 ]

==== Chapter 12 [ Part 4 ] ====

Embarrassing yourself in front of Kielle is never included within your plans; you never wished to — but that's what just happened. With your cheeks that do not seem to stop from burning and your stuttering remarks,  you seem like that you're fucking having a crush on him. But no! Noo!! You don't have a crush on Kielle. You don't, you reassure yourself while you try to focus on the buzzfeed unsolved video that you're currently watching.

"Aw, she might have a crush on you."

Peach softly cooes, "Like look at her very pink cheeks. I just wanna squish it," your friend states, causing Kielle's cheek to blush itself.. He also feels quite embarrassed by her cousin to be paired up by you. And it's barely even a day since he managed to regain his consciousness. Sure, you're cute; but he's still confused—

Confused with everything.

"And I think you have a crush on her too," Peach chirps. Happily and Excitedly... Kielle's face turns more dark in shade of red, but he shakes his head. "Peachie, what are you saying? I don't have a crush on (Y/N), okay," Kielle denies, stuttering.

Peach grins a knowing grin.

"Psh, okay..." That's what she said, but she knows these sparks from the start.. She really thinks that both of you perfectly suit each other. A few minutes pass. While she and her cousin have a conversation, they are interrupted, not intentionally, by a doorbell. Peach's willing to leave your room and open the door herself, but you stop your friend.

"I'll go get it," you tell her and swiftly exit your room. Peach doesn't understand the reason why you did it— Hmm. But somehow she has an idea about it. Maybee you're too shy to be left with Kielle alone. With that in mind, Peach giggles to herself.

Kie shoots her a confused look.

"What's so funny?"

His golden eyes blink, truly unaware of what's happening at all. Peach smiles, ear to ear—just really having an urge to pinch that cute face of his. "Nothing," Peach smilingly says, making Kielle deeply curious. But how many times Kielle may give his cousin a puppy-eye looks, she won't say it. Well, it is futile to say it anyways.

Kielle would probably just wave her words off.

Laughing. Laughing. Dante could not stop himself from laughing as soon as he steps onto your doorstep. He just couldn't believe it. The doorknob!!— That fucking door knob. What a fucking odd choice. Dante thinks it is too fancy to be chosen for the plain looking door. He puts a hand on the doorknob, feeling the glassy sensation. Oh, gosh. This doesn't deserve to be here.

"Boss, did you choose this doorknob?!"

The inferior turns to his boss who narrows his silver eyes towards him. "Dante," he lowly says, almost warning. A laugh still leaves Dante's lips. He just could not stop. It's truly funny— to him at least. But thank goodness, Dante stops sooner. Alessio almost pulls out his gun and quiets him with a bullet.

"I'm sorry, Boss."

Alessio hears the emptiness behind Dante's words. But Alessio doesn't care nor does he regard Dante's empty apologies. He narrows his eyes and looks at the strange looking doorknob. Who picked this would truly receive their punishment later.

Realizing that no one is still opening the door for them, Dante rings the doorbell again—But they both are very willing to shoot that damn door knob if no one's gonna answer this time. Fortunately for you, you open it right before they pull out their guns. Your eyes blink for few times before a smile slowly cross your features. Ocean eyed boy doesn't seem to be really the smiley type, but Dante gives a small smile, glad to see that you are still alright.

"Hey!"