one

This is probably not the time to be sneaking out. Lullaby promotions are set to kick off in one month, which means preparations are beginning. It's long hours of dance practice, vocal lessons, recordings, and feedback. Jackson's back from promotions in China, and as leader, JB should be at home in bed, setting examples for the kids.

Instead, he's at a cafe, making his way up to the third floor because someone's waiting for him there. He finds her easily, hiding behind a cap with her hair tucked away and her figure hidden in an oversized hoodie that she'll lie and say she ordered two sizes too big but it's actually just an old one of his. He practically sprints over to her in excitement, no ones really on this floor to see him do it, everyone sticking to the first floor where the sound of espresso machines buzz, or the second floor where large groups of people are all chatting at once. On this floor, you can just hear soothing music which puts his heart at ease, but that could also just be the sight of her.

As he sits at her table, directly in front of her, he sees the questioning in her face before it softens in realization that it's just him. Seulgi smiles, the action reaching her eyes and Jaebum finds himself leaning over the table immediately, pressing a kiss to her lips. She's been busy with Power Up promotions, another Red Velvet summer hit that he'll claim he doesn't listen to, but it's downloaded onto his phone. It also doesn't help that BamBam goes around singing about bananas now because of it. The promotions are almost over, and then she'll be preparing for another comeback as well as variety shows galore and and then a tour around Japan and then North America. She's pretty much guaranteed to be busy for the rest of the year, just like Got7, and this might be their last time seeing each other for a while.

"I ordered for you already." She admits, and Jaebum takes the time to look down at the table where two iced lattes and a slice of carrot cake are waiting. "And why are you sitting so far away?"

"Where would you prefer for me to sit?" Jaebum asks, though he already knows the answer. He watches her lean to the side, extending her arm and pulling an unoccupied chair towards her right side. Jaebum gets up out of his seat, and obediently sits next to her, his left arm swinging over her head to wrap around her. Seulgi sighs in relief, resting her head in the crook of his neck, her right arm snaking its way behind his lower back.

"Much better."

"How was your performance today, bear?"

"It was fine, do you want to see?" Seulgi asks, digging into her bag and pulling out her AirPods. She places one in her ear, the other in Jaebum's and then hands him her phone in favor of eating some cake. Jaebum laughs at her, unlocking her phone with ease, the passcode is the date he officially asked her to be his girlfriend, and it only takes a quick search to find today's stage. It's MBC's Music Core, so Jaebum could watch the group's performance, or be biased and just watch a Seulgi focused video. He picks the latter because he's proudly biased. Seulgi feeds him cake as he watches the video. 

His heart feels full, because she's cute with her pigtails, but that's as far as the cute statement goes. He's a boy, and his mind is constantly in the gutter, so he's not surprised at himself, when his eyes travel down to her outfit, passing her tiny waist, smooth stomach, the peek of abs, and falling on her legs. His throat feels dry, because how can someone look so good in leggings. The other four are wearing variations of skirts, skorts and shorts, and then there's his bear. It's the ending pose that really gets to him, and he takes a long sip of his coffee after, trying to quench his sudden thirst. He peeks down at her, she's more focused on finishing the cake they were supposed to share, but she ate the most of. "What do you think?" Seulgi questions, peeking up at him.