twenty-six

His collaboration with Represent launches and within one week, over 20,000 units have been sold. He's proud that his efforts are so well received, and he can't wait to see his fans actually wearing the merch when it starts shipping in January. He had a few sample pieces left, and he's packed them up to give to his friends and Seulgi. Some of his friends even Mark, have already posted their support by wearing his hoodies or t-shirts, and now it's time to give them to Seulgi.

It's been a bit hectic, ReVe Festival Finale is right around the corner, and she's going to be super busy with pre-recordings and v-lives on top of all the year-end award shows. Despite that, they've managed to plan a date to hang out and be together before things go... psycho.

He's picking her up from practice and they're going to an exhibit and then dinner. He waits impatiently in his car for Seulgi to come out, because he's excited to see her and actually spend time together.  The last time he's seen her was back in Vietnam almost a month ago. She gets into the car, and immediately reaches over to hug him, it makes Jaebeom laugh as he presses kisses against her cheeks. "I'm so happy to see you!" she gushes.

"I'm happy too."

"Are you? I saw your Instastory a few weeks ago, and you had me worried."

"It was a combination of things though, getting caught up in my own thoughts, missing you, Kunta wasn't well, JYP things... but it's fine now."

"Is it?"

"It will be? The year is ending, i just want to make it to the end of the year, and start a new one with you." he states, reaching for her hand and intertwining their fingers.

"I want that too, this year has been rough, but at the same time, your happiness and health is important too. I'd like to think it's the most important."

"I agree.."

"What else are we doing today? Besides the exhibit and getting food?"

"That's all that I had planned honestly." Jaebeom shrugs, "Unless you have something else in mind?"

"Yes! I need to see the cats. You say Kunta feels better, but I have to see for myself."

"I do have a present for you...so..."

"Is it my Jb and Represent shirt? Do i get a hoodie too? A hat? A pillow? Swim shorts?"

"Whatever you want."

"I was jealous that everyone else got their stuff before me."

"Seulgi and jealousy don't mix." Jaebeom teases, "But I wanted to give it to you in person, and you've been so busy."

"Did you see the teasers?"

"Yes, you look absolutely beautiful."

"I really liked trying a darker makeup look, but I don't think I'm good enough to do it myself."

"You know, babe, I can do your makeup."

"You filmed one segment doing someone's makeup and you were so shy, yet you expect me to trust you? What if I flutter my eyelashes and you get flustered?"

"It was different then! I didn't know her! But I'm an expert on Kang Seulgi..."

"Your hair is so long, you haven't shaved... and your eyebrows!" Seulgi points out after a few minutes of just driving and listening to the songs playing from her phone.

"The stylists don't want me to cut my hair yet, just like how yours keep putting you in extensions though you wear your natural length all the time now. And your green highlights are cute. I know it's for your comeback, but it's very ahgase style, no?"