seventeen

a/n: seulgi's been too hot lately. jaebum's been too hot lately.... their sex just got a lot hotter too. welp. drink water and stay hydrated?

Seulgi's careful as she opens the door to Jaebum's studio. He's sitting in the dark, the only light coming from his computer monitor. "You'll strain your eyes like that." she scolds, slipping into the room. Jaebum laughs and looks over at her, a small smile on his lips.

"Coming to visit me at work?"

"Yeah, and feed you." she explains holding up a bag from the store, "Ramen?"

He invites her over to have a seat, and Seulgi sits sideways on his lap, his arms wrapped around her middle as she eats her cup noodles, sharing with him, "Working on something? Got7? Vol 5?"

"A little bit of both, just seeing where it goes."

"Deeper part 2?" she teases, flipping through the notebook given to him by YSL, admiring the last doodle she drew in it. "Do you have a pencil?"

"Nope, only pens." Jaebum says handing one over to her. Seulgi sets her food down, and starts a rough sketch, "What are you drawing?" he wonders, resting his head on her shoulder to watch. Seulgi doesn't answer at first, and just scrawls against the paper. "Us?" he pieces together as she moves to snuggle closer to him.

"Mhm."

"Inspired lately?"

"Yes," she giggles, "I'll title this one 'eyes locked, hands locked'." she explains as the sketch slowly comes to life. The two of them looking at the other, big smiles and tightly clasped hands.

"I do quite enjoy that song." Jaebum teases, "While you're here... listen to this track and tell me what you think." he clicks a few buttons on his computer. Seulgi watches and listens to the sensual beat blasting through the speakers.

"I like it, Sunrise part 2?"

"Maybe... wanna help me with the demo?"

"Sure, what do I have to do?"

"Sing a line?"

"Do you have lyrics?"

"No, we're just establishing a flow, how the song would sound and lyrics can be added after."

"Like you did for 'Rainy' in your Hyena with a Keyboard show?"

"Yeah, just sing nonsense and establish a melody."

"Okay... I don't know if I'll be as good as you..."

"No pressure, baby." Jaebum pulls her close before adjusting his microphone and playing around with a few settings and programs. "Just sing to the melody you create."

"Giving me creative freedom? Will I be credited appropriately?"

"Sure, might start a scandal but hey, we've been pretty boring since revealed, so let's go for it."

"What about compensation?"

"What do you want?"

"You'll see later."

Seulgi clears her throat as Jaebum plays the track back, and she hums nonsense lyrics softly, throwing in a random 'baby' or 'yeah', like Jaebum would do. She keeps her eyes closed, though her hand is wrapped tightly around his, her heart beating loudly in her chest as her cheeks flush. She's a little shy, but happy that he wants her to be apart of his craft. She feels him place a kiss against her neck, and it causes her to break concentration and giggle. Jaebum stops recording and then stops the music. "That giggle was cute, I should keep that in there no matter what." It makes Seulgi laugh again, because she's happy and it makes Jaebum happy too. She reaches for her noodles, feeding him once again, "I like where you were going with it, should we do another take?"