thirty

As he heads to the manhwa cafe with the staff to prepare for his EVERYDATE V-Live, he decides to send a quick text to Seulgi. They're trying to plan out a date before the comeback makes him too busy, plus she has a few secret things that she's working on with Irene and for magazines. He's free later tonight, and he's hoping that she is too. "I'm going to watch your vlive date and then I'm going to go vote!" She texts him back after he asked her what she was planning on doing for the day. That's right, it is Election Day, and he was planning on going after his vlive too.

"Should we get hotpot after?" he responds, receiving a bunch of thumbs up and drooling emojis seconds later. "It's a date."

Filming the vlive is kind of fun, he enjoys sharing his book recommendations with the fans, teasing about being a YouTuber, as well as showing them his new green hair. He also didn't expect his bookmark to come out as well as it did, and it kind of makes him want to start using one... maybe... probably not. He doesn't really read a book long enough to need a bookmark, and with his extra time at home, he's blown through books lately. He bids farewell to his fans, and explains that he's looking forward to sharing the new album with them.

Meanwhile Seulgi is on LYSN with her fans, telling them how she's going to vote, and as she waits in line she tries to share some photos with them from her phone but the internet is slow and won't upload them. She promises to share more later, either before or after eating hotpot with her 'friend'. She meets up with Jaebeom at the restaurant, happy to sit across from him in a booth secluded from others. "Hi!" she greets happily, bouncing in her seat. He offers her some hand sanitizer from his own bag, and explains that he already ordered for them.

"Is that my hat?" he questions, squinting at the beige LA cap on her head.

"...Maybe..."

"No wonder I can't find it, thief." He teases, removing his mask, and fixing the cap on his own head.

"It was an accident! I had grabbed it by accident a while ago, and I never really had the chance to give it back to you because of the lockdown and stuff..." She explains, taking a sip of water.

"Are you going to give it back to me today?"

"But then I won't have a hat to help disguise me when I go home..."

"I'm teasing, Seul. You can keep it."

"Yay! Plus, it's not like fans don't have a clue... they're already picking up on how our styles are starting to match. The blazers... how we're watching the same dramas... your blonde hair which is now green! Are you going to keep it for the comeback?"

"I might, it's all still up in the air. We've filmed some things with it, but as for comeback stages, the stylists are still debating on if they'll dye it."

"Hehe... DYE. The teasers have been really good, especially the music video ones." Seulgi admits, "I want to see the bookmark you made." She holds out her hand and Jaebeom digs it out of his backpack, handing it over to her. She looks over it carefully, "I think you might be better at art than me now. I've never made a bookmark."

"We should take an art class together, and then we'll really see who's the better artist." he teases. "Though it's not a competition."

"We should... maybe painting since you're into paintings lately... and I don't really paint often." A server comes over, rolling a cart with various ingredients and setting them around their table along with their giant pot of broth, which is separated into two sections. They thank the staff and begin to add things to their broth, starting with seafoods and starchy vegetables. "You ordered a lot of vegetables..."