thirteen

let's pretend that got7's concert and smtown weren't on the same day haha 😆

Seulgi's not "dressed" up, but Wendy thinks she is. "You're wearing a miniskirt, you're dressed up by your own standards." She says on the drive to the airport. Their manager snickers and Irene turns to laugh openly.

"Is it because of your boyfriend??" Joy wonders, "Got7 are promoting their new Japanese album right? The one with that song Jaebum wrote about you."

"What song?" Yerim asks.

"Your Space."

"That song isn't about me..." Seulgi tries to say, but her members don't believe her. "He never said it was about me..." She corrects.

"He doesn't have to. It's a love song, it's probably about you, and even if it actually isn't... we'll just ignore that fact and say it's about you." Joy laughs, as she checks her instagram.

"I don't know... he mentions spending time together at night, which is when you guys have all your dates, butterflies, which you're obsessed with... was there a lyric about sunrises too? Which you are also obsessed with." Wendy reads after looking up the lyrics, "So end of discussion."

"I want a boyfriend who writes love songs about me." Joy teases.

"No one is willing to date you though." Yeri laughs, earning a hit from Joy.

Seulgi ignores them, and instead looks down at her phone. She's been secretly texting Jaebum since they got into the car. She misses him, because he seems so close but so far lately. After her accidental post on his instagram, they were asked to lay low for a bit, and then before she knew it, he was constantly practicing and promoting Love Loop. They're going to only continue to be super busy. SMTOWN is a three day event, and Love Loop is practically a week long Japanese tour. It took a lot of planning and approval, but she got the okay to go to one concert in Kobe, and Jaebum will come to the concert in Tokyo. She just wants a few hours with him, honestly, so she'll take whatever she can get.

Once they've touched down in Japan, Seulgi says goodbye to her bandmates and promises to see them for rehearsals. She's meeting Jaebum for a quick lunch before he has his own soundcheck. They're eating wagyu, because it's expensive and kind of feels romantic and very date-like which they don't get to have as often as they'd like to. He's waiting for her outside the restaurant when she arrives, and she probably spends the first minute hugging him. She's thankful that there's no fans around, so she doesn't feel the need to rush this moment. Jaebum runs his hand through her hair, turning to place a kiss against her cheek. "How was your flight?"

"It was fine. How's Japan treating you so far?"

"First concert wasn't that great, my condition was a little bad. I couldn't even attempt my Love Loop note the first night. Second was better." He admits, leading her into the restaurant by hand.

"Aww, JB..." She pouts, "I'm sure it wasn't bad, but don't push yourself." she rubs his back as they wait to be seated. "I'm looking forward to the concert! Joy and Wendy wanted to come too, but management wouldn't let them... it took a lot to convince me to go."

"How excited are you for SMTOWN? I'm looking forward to it."

"I have two special stages... one with Hyoyeon and Irene, and another with Taemin."