twelve

It's finally a much needed date night, one that Jaebum has been waiting on ever since he got back from the American leg of the tour. He doesn't count going to her most recent schedule as a date because he sat in the crowd while she worked. 

Tonight, they're going out for a quick bite to eat, but just the two of them. They're trying to spend as much time as they can together before their schedules pick up and they'll be forced apart for who knows how long. "Wait, take my picture in front of this wall." Seulgi tells him as she poses against a sign, Jaebum snapping away on his phone. 

"Should I airdrop these to you?" he wonders once he has enough options, Seulgi linking arms with them as they finish their little walk to the restaurant from his apartment.

"Yeah, one second." She digs through her bag, "Oh no... I must have left my phone at your place, I don't see it." She pouts briefly before shrugging it off. "Did you know Ariana Grande followed Yerim on Instagram? Now it's all she talks about."

"You can't get annoyed, when Billie Eilish liked your drawing, you talked about it for days too."

"Ugh, you're right." Seulgi sighs, "Oh! I saw your Radio Apart V Live with Jinyoung. You were so handsome."

"Yeah? It was fun, those cat pictures fans sent were so cute. I'm sorry I couldn't go to your fan meet though, I wanted to be there!"

"It's okay."

"I heard you cried." Jaebum teases as they enter the restaurant, calling off a greeting at the staff before finding seats. "And lost at the golfing game or whatever."

"I did cry because five years is a long time and I want them to stay by our side forever. You would know, Got7 has been together for five years too, and you're writing songs about being afraid of the fans leaving you... and that game was rigged."

"You're right." Jaebum places a kiss on the back of Seulgi's hand, "What should we eat?"

They're waiting on their food, when Seulgi gets bored and uses Jaebum's phone to scroll through Instagram, forgetting that she didn't log out of his account because she's too busy telling him about the game of Jenga they played on stage and how all the blocks fell on Wendy when she was trying to save Irene. Seulgi's always been a little scatterbrained, so she doesn't think much of it when she posts some of the photos Jaebum took of her earlier. Their dinner arrives and she puts his phone away into her bag to be forgotten as they eat. 

Arriving back at Jaebum's place, Seulgi crashes on the couch while Jaebum feeds the cats. "Irene unnie complains that I bring cat hair home after visiting you." Seulgi admits, grabbing her phone which she left on the bed.

"Cat hair gets everywhere." Jaebum whines, crawling over to her, and hovering over her pressing kisses against her cheeks. "I've been through so many lint rollers."

"I don't mind. I still want a cat of my own."

"Do it." He encourages, getting comfortable and resting his head on her chest, Seulgi wraps an arm around him, the other scrolling on her phone. Jaebum watching silently.

"That's weird... I posted photos earlier but now I don't see them." Seulgi pouts, looking at her profile. "Where--oh no!"

"What?"