eleven

Waving goodbye to Jackson and BamBam, Jaebum finally feels at home. It's been a crazy month, a lot of shows, a lot of interviews but also a lot of fun. He's ready to go home, see his cats, and finally see his girlfriend in person. The fans are surrounding them, and he's glad that he's wearing a hoodie and a face mask because after such a long flight, he's just drained to be honest.

On the ride home, he calls his mom and updates her on his busy month, and all the good and bad things of the tour. He tries to call Seulgi too, but she doesn't answer. He thanks his manager for the ride, and heads up to his apartment. It's weird being alone, after spending so much time with his bandmates, backup dancers and the other tour staff, but it's also nice. His cats are happy to see him, and he spends a good fifteen minutes playing with them and showering them with affection, before unpacking his things and loading up some laundry. He then hops in the shower, washing off the long flight.

He's even more tired when he gets out, collapses on his bed to read his book despite knowing he should probably dry his hair. He's ready to call it a night, but there's a knock at his door. He's not sure who it could possibly be, so when he gets up and answers, he's surprised to find his arms full of Seulgi. "I thought you were too busy." he admits, pulling her inside and closing the door. "Especially when you didn't answer my call."

"I know, I did it on purpose because I was already on my way here... I saw the previews of your arrival on twitter and I couldn't wait to see you." Seulgi admits.

"Do you have a secret twitter where you're following my fansites?"

"Not me... Yerim. She's our twitter resource." she explains, squeezing him tighter. "I'm so glad that you're home, I missed you." She smiles, and Jaebum runs a hand through her now brown hair. What else did he miss while he was away?

"I missed you too!" He leans down, pressing a kiss against her lips.

"Tell me about the tour! I saw some moments... your grills, your cute hats, and your aegyo. Oh and when you decided it was a good idea to change your shirt on stage in Toronto! "

"Then there's not much to tell you, you know all the fun stuff."

"Show me some photos or something." She complains as Jaebum leads her to his room so they can cuddle.

Though Seulgi's visit was unexpected, it's welcomed. Jaebum's relaxed, and he likes that he can lie in bed with Seulgi curled up next to him and show her photos from the tour and be content. "When do you have to go home?"

"About that...." Seulgi smiles, "So... I actually have a schedule soon. A concert for advertising LG v50... but since you're back, I want you to go with me."

"What about the fans?"

"You can wear a disguise and sit with my manager? I know you want to rest, but I also really want you there."

"I can't say no to that, so sure. I'll go."

Jaebum's dressed in baggy clothing, a big hat and a face mask, because he really doesn't want to get caught. So far so good, but then again no one's really paying attention to him, all their attention on whoever they came with or the stage, waiting for Red Velvet. He does feel out of his element here, because he's admittedly hasn't been to many Red Velvet concerts or tapings, and he feels like a horrible boyfriend for it.

The girls come out on stage along to screams of their fans, and Jaebum looks up, phone in hand to play the part as a fanboy. When his eyes find Seulgi, it's gets a hell of a lot easier to play the part. She's joined the biker shorts trend, the shorts hugging her curves just right. Jaebum snaps a bunch of photos, immediately becoming a Seulgi fansite. His eyes turn into little crescents, his cheeks hurting from how much he's smiling. It's a mixture of love for Seulgi, a love for music, and enjoyment in the performances that Seulgi and her bandmates give.

After the show, he and the manager head to the back where the girls are winding down from their performances. Seulgi's all sweaty, with flyaways sticking to her temples, but still as beautiful as ever and Jaebum rushes over to engulf her in a hug as he says hi to her bandmates. He checks up on Yerim, who isn't feeling all that good, and talks about his tour and what plans Got7 has while the girls tell him briefly about their ReVe Festival Day 2 preparations. "Are you taking Seulgi home with you?" Wendy asks.

"If you all don't mind." Jaebum answers, glancing at Irene and their main manager.

"Usually I wouldn't suggest it, but since you two have been separated for a month... I'll cut you some slack since you probably want to go out on a date."

"Yes, exactly." Jaebum agrees though he doesn't have plans on taking Seulgi out on a date.

"We have to be at the Ulsan Summer Festival in the morning, as long as she's on time..." One of their manager states and Seulgi squeezes Jaebum in excitment.

"She will be. Thank you hyung!" Jaebum promises, grabbing hold of Seulgi's hand.

Since he's well rested, unlike the previous night, he has energy. And since he has the energy, he wants to spend it showing Seulgi just how much he missed her. He, and the other members, will admit that they have fun teasing their fans, but he also does his sexy body rolls and teasingly lifts his shirt in hopes that it'll get back to his girlfriend, and lately, it has. Absence has made Seulgi bold, and she's willing to tell him directly how much she missed him, and what she's thought about his little teases on stage during the first leg of the tour, and how turned on she sometimes gets because of it. "What about you and all your crop tops?" Jaebum questions as he positions himself between her legs. They're done with foreplay, and he's dying to feel her wrapped around him.

"It's summer."

"Tell the truth."

"I did work with a trainer, yes, but that's because I want to give the fans the best Seulgi I can give."

"You're too hot, Seulgi. The fans might sue for damages." he presses kisses against her jawline, and Seulgi runs her hands through his hair. "I know I want to."

"What damages are those?"

"Looking too sexy when I'm not around to appreciate it."

"You're one to talk. You've been working out too." She runs a hand down his chest for emphasis.

"We should work out together... I know a good way to burn some calories." With a smooth thrust forward, he's pressing into her slowly, and she leans forward, nipping at his bottom lip.

"Tell me more."

"I can show you better than I can tell you."

Jaebum takes his time, using slow rolls of his hips one hand wrapped around her thigh while the other cups her face to share fleeting kisses. "I had an interview with JJ magazine and they kept asking for date suggestions, and I feel bad because I can't even use what I dish out."

"I've read your Arena Hommes interview too... and you always tell me not to worry about things while you're worrying more about them." Seulgi frowns, "why don't you tell me your worries?"

"Because I know it's not that big of a deal."

"But it is? If you're feeling a certain way, I want to know so I can help you."

"You help me by being here... or just being with me." He smiles.

"I read how you want to rest too, and how you'll stop working even during your resting periods and I'm going to hold you accountable for it." Seulgi tells him, adjusting her hips and how they slot together with his, "We actually go on less dates now that our relationship is revealed and I don't want it to affect us. We have a good thing and I want to keep it for as long as we can."

"I know, it's going to be hard though, with all our obligations for the rest of this year, but I'll make time for you when I can, just like I know you'll do the same." He guides her legs to wrap around him, his hold on her hips tightening. Seulgi lets out a tiny whimper, when he thrusts forward with a bit more force than he's been using.

Conversations over now, and he focuses on rocking Seulgi's world, and how lucky he feels to be in it.

a/n: seulgi today... omg.

also, if you have any suggestions on chapters for this, send them my way.