ten

Jaebum's at a fan-sign event when he gets the text. There's no words, just a photo, and his mind is reeling from it.

From: Kang Bear 🐻 💛
>>

He's stunned really, tries to play it off because there's fans, his band mates, and their managers around but it's so hard to not react

He's stunned really, tries to play it off because there's fans, his band mates, and their managers around but it's so hard to not react. His girlfriend is the epitome of beauty, and he wishes he could smother her with hugs, and kisses while he tells her so.

To: Kang Bear 🐻 💛
<< thank your stylist for me

He puts his phone away after that, focuses on his job, because if he focuses on Seulgi, he'll have to hide his arousal. The last he spoke to her was when they filmed Prison Life of Fools together and hung out briefly afterwards. It's been a busy two weeks since then. They've texted each other, but at the same time, been too busy to reply back. He got all ten of her messages about his solo 'Ride' during Got7's concert, and she probably got all ten of his messages talking about that one gif of her from the Zimzalabim music video that got over 3 million views on twitter. He's debating if squeezing in a late night date is worth the trouble he might get into, he really misses her.

After the fan-sign, and when he's in the comfort of his apartment with no fans, band mates or managers to interrupt him, he shoots her a text to see if she's busy. She tells him to give her ten minutes, and they feel like the longest ten minutes of Jaebum's life. She calls him when time's up, and he answers eagerly. "Babe..." he sighs, which for some reason makes Seulgi giggle. It's music to his ears, but it also tugs at his heart strings, makes him miss her more. "You can't send me photos like that when we're not allowed to see each other."

"Why not?" Seulgi questions through the receiver.

"For the sake of my sanity, you're too hot."

"I knew you'd like it though." She giggles again. "How was your day?"

"It's was fine, no complaints."

"You looked handsome today."

"You saw me?"

"Yeah, on twitter." Seulgi admits, "White t-shirts and soft hair are one of my favorite looks on you."

"Is that so? I knew about the soft hair, you always touch my hair, but the t-shirts thing is news to me. I'll keep that in mind on our next date, maybe you'll jump me?"

"When is our next date? Can it come sooner rather than later?"

"If I could, I'd totally be over right now. I miss you, and your kisses." Jaebum tells her, voice lowering in tone. He's not trying to really start anything, but if something comes out of this... he definitely won't complain. "Are you alone, baby?" Okay, scratch that, he is trying to start something. Seulgi's too irresistible, she reminds him of home, and right now, he's homesick.