sixteen

It's a lazy morning, and Jaebum's content like this. He's sitting up in bed, back against the headboard and arms full of Seulgi as she leans against his chest, his head on her shoulder as they work. They've only been up for ten minutes, voices probably still groggy and gross from sleep. She's doodling in her sketchbook and he's writing away in his new notebook gifted by YSL. He's just jotting down lyrics, working on which background beat they can go to as he writes them down. Seulgi, on the other hand, is practicing her technique on one line art, trying to make an image without removing her pencil from the page. She's getting better and better as she doodles.

They had a sleepover after her pitching at the idol games, because he'll be back in Japan soon, and Day 2 promotions are fast approaching. He's already seen her teaser though, the joy of dating her is that he gets spoiled (in fact the photo of her standing in the tree is his new home screen). He pauses in his writing when he noticed Seulgi's hand stray from her own notebook and to an empty page in his. She's quick about it, still using the technique she's been practicing all morning as she scrawls on paper, pausing when it's complete.

It's a simple sketch, a man kissing a woman's throat in an obvious night of passion, but the way it was done was very reminiscent to his mixtape covers. "You should use this on vol.5." Seulgi teases, turning her head slightly to glance up at him. Jaebum smiles, presses a kiss against her lips.

"I just might have to." He tells her, voice deep and still a bit sleep filled, moving his pen to her book, writing out a quick love poem to her. "Use this as inspiration for your next doodle..." she giggles, music to his ears and he watches her doodle a bit more on his page, this time skipping the technique and going to her go-to sketching style. She works on two figures, kissing mouth to mouth, and Jaebum watches her silently as the image is defined and revealed to be them. He smiles, plays with the ends of her hair that stops shoulder length, she's temporarily removed her extensions and he likes it this way. When her sketch is complete, he grabs her hand, and placed a kiss against the back of it. "You're going to be so busy. I already know Day 2 will be a big hit." He tells her, "Don't forget about me."

"You better not forget about me." She teases back, turning in his arms and resting her head on his chest, over his heart, putting her sketchbook and pencil aside. Jaebum puts his own materials aside and tightens his grip on her. Seulgi's wearing nothing but one of his old T-shirts, and the hem rides up a bit, stopping right below her bum instead of mid-thigh like it would if she was standing.

"I could never." He promises as she looks up at him, kissing his lips with tiny pecks that promise more. He cups her cheek, hand sneaking up the T-shirt and giving her bum a squeeze through flimsy panties. Seulgi tilts her head to deepen their kiss before sitting up properly and settling into his lap.

"Sometimes I wish we could call out on work and spend a few more hours together... but I'll take what I can get." She replies between kisses and he nods in agreement.

"Same... I want more sleepovers." He jokes, "more lazy mornings like this..." his hands run up her thighs, once again sliding under the shirt draped over her, and then gliding back on her ass. He still finds her butt cute. She moves against him, a quick swivel here has her sitting directly above his growing bulge and her movements against him has him growing harder in a second.