fourteen

Seulgi has her lightstick, she has her disguise, and she has her seat partner (one of got7's stylist this time), so she's ready for the show. The stylist whispers how she did something different with Jaebum's hair, slicking it back tonight because they cut a bit off and how seulgi will love it. She smiles in agreement though she's sure she'd love anything on Jaebum because she misses him so much.

Before she arrived at the venue, she had Facetimed him during his soundcheck and they talked about the reactions of his mixtape dropping on SoundCloud. They were as expected, fans were losing their minds especially based off of how many of his compositions have been released this year alone. She joked that he's going to become a hot commodity and before she knows it, he'll be producing songs for other people not just Got7 or himself. Jaebum laughs and says that he wishes that would happen but doubts it, and Seulgi scolds him for not believing in himself.

She has her phone out, and texts her bandmates on their group chat, joking that she'll get them a signed album to put up in their dorm. She hears her name though, and panics as she looks around thinking someone had spotted her. A duo of friends to her left are whispering back and forth, glancing over at her. When they notice her looking, they wave. She relents and waves back with a tight lipped smile as they get excited but she puts a finger to her lips to depict that this is a secret, hoping that'll prevent them from tweeting out the news or something. She doesn't want her cover blown, because it makes it harder for her and Jaebum. They don't want fans to start expecting it to be a regular thing and constantly look out for them. She also doesn't want to make a scene and take away from the boys' night. This is about their hard work and their music, not her and how she's dating Jaebum.

The show starts and she submerses herself in the music, waving her lightstick along with all the other ahgases, while taking photos of Jaebum. She does turn to the stylist and tells her that she did a great job, because Jaebum looks really handsome with the slick hair.

She laughs along with everyone else when Yugyeom makes a mistake and forgets to do his part for a song, and Mark requests that they do it over. As the boys walk around the stage, she and Jaebum make the briefest eye contact, and he plays it off with a wave to all the fans in the area she sits in. She gets one really good photo of him, when he's wearing his love loop t-shirt and a pair of glasses, setting that as her home screen immediately after.

After the show, she and the stylist sneak their way backstage, meeting up with the boys in their waiting room. Yugyeom notices her first, calling out a loud "noona!!" And making everyone turn toward the door. She waves and tells them that they had a great show and how fun it was to be in the crowd while Jinyoung shoves Jaebum her way. She hugs his middle when she's close enough while he places an arm around her shoulders.

"Are you coming to eat dinner with us?" Bambam wonders and she frowns.

"I wish I could, but I have a train to catch..." she admits, " I just stopped by to say hello before my manager comes to get me."

"We'll give you and Jaebum some privacy then." Mark states gathering his bag. They've already changed into their own clothing, "we'll wait outside." He shuffles everyone out, even the maknaes who insist on trying to talk to seulgi more.