nine

They're filming today, for Jaebum's show Prison Life of Fools and it's bittersweet. Bitter because this will be the last time they see each other for a while, but sweet because at least they have the opportunity. They meet backstage as soon as they arrive, Jaebum stopping to say hi. They share the briefest of hugs, but nothing else because Joy is there and they want to display some level of professionalism. "Are you excited for the games?" Jaebum wonders and Seulgi nods.

"I think Joy is more excited than I am."

"JB-nim! You're going down!" Joy calls out from where she's scrolling on her phone.

"I just wanted to stop by and see you before we start filming," Jaebum admits, "is there anyway you can hang out after?"

"For a bit, Yes!"

"Great, I'll see you during filming."

Once Jaebum has left the room, the teasing begins from both Joy and their manager. "Wow... Seulgi's got a boyfriend~" 

"Shut up." Seulgi laughs, sitting down for hair and make-up. "I'm nervous."

"Why?"

"We haven't hung out in a while because of the news dropping, and I'm afraid what his fans will think when the show airs." 

"I think it will be fine, especially since the show said that it's not going to come up." 

"Maybe you're right." Seulgi agrees. 

The show filming goes smoothly. The games are a lot of fun, and she got to play and win against Jaebum a few times which made it better. He and Joy seemed to be getting along well too, which also made Seulgi feel good because she enjoys that her boyfriend and her bandmate can hang out and have fun. After filming, she takes photos with the cast and thanks them for having she and Joy as guests. "Seulgi!" Hyungdon calls out before she heads off to her dressing room to change back into her own clothes. "I apologize in advance for all the hugs I've shared with Jaebum. I didn't know you two were dating, but honestly... it's all him. He hugs me first most of the time."

"What are you telling her?" Jaebum wonders, running over to save Seulgi though she finds it all funny.

"It's okay, I'm used to it. Have you seen him with his bandmates?" Seulgi giggles.

"We did meet Mark and BamBam before you and Joy." Hyungdon agrees while Jaebum whines because they're picking on him. "How are you two holding up now that the news is out?"

"It's okay, so far. Mixed responses, so we have to lay low. I'm sure if this wasn't planned out before the news dropped, it probably wouldn't be happening so closely after."

"I hope you can come visit us again." Hyungdon tells Seulgi, "I had a lot of fun filming, and I'm happy for you and Jaebum."

"Thank you." Seulgi gushes as Hyungdon shakes her hand and leaves them be. "Your cast is so supportive! I even took a photo with Jo Sungmo. I'm going to frame it and put it on my wall."

"That teaser for Zimzalabim was good too, I can't wait for the entire album to come out. I've already preordered my Seulgi version."

"Really?? Spinning Top was amazing!" Seulgi tells him, "Though I got Jinyoung and Yugyeom's photocards..."

"What? You gotta trade those in!"

"I already pasted them in my journal, I can't trade them."

"I'll make you some JB photocards then. I'll come get you when I'm done changing, and we can go get some coffee or something?"