six

It's the day of Jus2's debut showcase, and Seulgi is excited. She has a plan, has already begun to put it into motion. Jaebum texted her earlier, saying that he had just arrived at the venue and was getting ready. She's on her way to the venue herself, but she sends a quick text about how she's busy with her family, and she'll be missing the vlive tonight, but she wishes him the best and she's already downloaded the album and loves it. She gets an overload of crying emojis, before Jaebum tells her that it's okay and he understands that her family comes first. Seulgi feels bad for lying to him, but it's all for the surprise factor later.

She's rented a hotel room, in true Jaebum fashion, and has already conspired with Mark to sneak into the venue and hang out backstage. It's too risky for an ahgase to see her, it could start a scandal that they're not ready to unleash until she musters up the courage to tell SM, or until JYP gives them the okay.

Jaebum's sitting around and waiting. Yugyeom's texting away, probably in his little 97 line group chat or something. Jaebum's bored, so he'll do the same, even if the only other person he has to text (or...wants to text) is Seulgi.

From: Kang 🐻🍍
<< i really want to be there
<< and i know you'll do great
<< jus2 fighting! 💪

Jaebum's not going to lie, he was super bummed when Seulgi told him that she wouldn't be able to watch the vlive, but it's fine. They'll still have plans to go on that super romantic date later this month and he planned on sharing the album with her then, along with the other songs that weren't released.

To: Kang 🐻🍍
>> it's really fine baby
>> can you meet up after?
>> i want to see you 😘

From: Kang
<<

<< now you see me 😂

<< now you see me 😂

To: Kang 🐻🍍
>> you know what i mean!

Jaebum's coordi noona calls out to get his attention, and he turns to see her recording an InstaStory. He smiles, quickly hiding his phone. She asks if he's excited, and he plays along telling her that he is. Once the camera's off him though, he turns back to his phone.

To: Kang 🐻🍍
>> gotta go
>> i'll call you later

Seulgi arrives at the venue and meets up with Mark at the back entrance, away from lines and lines of fans waiting to enter the venue. "Thanks for helping me!" She tells him as he escorts her around backstage, and to an empty dressing room.

"No problem. You can chill here, and watch the Vlive... after the show, I'll trick Jaebum into coming into this dressing room. Don't worry, our manager knows... and he's not going to tell JYP."