fifteen

a/n: this gif has nothing to do with this chapter... it's just hot and this chapter is pretty much all smut.... so maybe it does have something to do with this chapter lol.

Jaebum's at the airport when he sees the text. He's just landed in Seoul, and the second he turned off airplane mode, his phone buzzed for a full minute, all texts from Seulgi.

This actor Mingyu has once again commented on her Instagram posts. At first it was cute, the kid, he's a kid in Jaebum's book because he's 21 or something, just has a crush. But now, when everyone knows (or should know) that Seulgi's taken, it's not so cute.

Seulgi texts him about it, screenshotting the comment and then defending herself because she doesn't even follow the guy back and how she didn't even notice the comment until Yerim saw it circling Twitter. He texts her back that he landed safely and he's not mad at her, wishes her luck on her performance for the girls scouts, tells her how he'll be in the dance studio, and they'll talk about this later.

Seulgi sends him a selfie of her blowing him a kiss, and Jaebum looks around briefly. His fans' cameras are aimed at him, so he hides quickly to send her one back, wiping the smile from his face to not arise any suspicion when he turns back around.

He calls her later that night, sometime after her schedule when she's back home and relaxing and he's freshly showered and lounging. He can practically hear her pouting through the phone, "I really didn't do anything. I didn't comment back!"

"Baby, it's okay."

"I only saw Jisoo's comment, so when Yerim showed it to me, I told you immediately because I didn't want you to find out from someone else." She rambles, and Jaebum lets out a chuckle.

"I always tell you that you're too hot for your own good."

"What about you and your post with the lenses you were wearing? You deleted it too quickly, I didn't have time to see it!"

"How did you even find out about it? You don't follow me..."

"I have my sources, Jaebum."

"I can send the photo to you, if you're curious."

"Please, oh please!"

"Give me a second." He sends the photo to her and waits patiently, hearing her phone ding.

"Ooh, who's that handsome man?" She teases, "i love your eyes as they are naturally, but these look good on you too."

"You think so?"

"Mhm... it's actually kind of hot, Jaebum." Seulgi admits, cheeks probably tinting red, and Jaebum can't help he smirk that grows on his face. He likes this new side of Seulgi that he's unleashed. The side that isn't afraid to tell him what she wants or when she wants it... though she still blushes like mad whenever she does say something. Its cute... "Oh! I should send you photos from today! Girl scouts are so cute."

"Did you guys wear those Power Up girl scout uniforms?"

"No... we wore all black. I felt like Lara Croft... if she wore all black?"

"What a wasted opportunity." Jaebum complains, waiting for his phone to buzz with notifications. He gets some of the sky that she posted on Instagram stories, as well as cute selfies that she's kept to herself. She wore a crop top today... and with her recent hotness level and lack of opportunity to act on how hot he finds her, he's feeling some type of way. "You busy, babe?"