5.0

•- Laine Bennett -•

Waking up in the arms of Austin Wood was one thing, waking up completely naked, was another. But what topped it all was the breezing aroma of the ocean wafting through the balcony doors that Austin had opened after our rather steamy encounter last night.

I run my hand up his bare arm gently as I stare out onto the water. It was so stunning, I wasn't sure if I could wait any longer to experience what Hawaii had to offer.

Austin's arms wrap around my waist tighter and I hum in delight as his lips connect to my bare shoulder.

"Good morning, baby," I laugh as he leads his soft pecks up my neck before pressing a soft peck to my cheek.

"You're naked," he replies, "I'm naked, tell me why we aren't having morning sex?"

I immediately jab my elbow to his side, making him turn my body so my back was pressed against the lovely mattress.

I immediately grab the sheets and cover my showing chest out of embarrassment.

He slides his index finger slightly down my sternum, lining directly between my bare breasts.

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before, Lainey. And I must say, it's one of my favorite sights," he winks, causing me to roll my eyes.

"For someone who is meant to be some NYU scholar, you sure as hell can't get yourself laid," I laugh, causing him to immediately rest his hand on my upper thigh.

"Then what do you call last night?"

I hum as he slides his hand up my thigh, closer and closer to the place I craved him most.

"I'm sorry? I don't recall what events took place last night," I attempt to play obliviousness but I'd forgotten who I was messing with here.

"Need me to refresh your memory?" He whispers before pressing his lips to my neck, lingering there for a moment too long.

I hum as his hand teasingly traces circles on my inner thigh. "I'm quite gross, Mr. Wood. I do believe I need a shower before anything happens today," I reply as I sink deeper into the sheets.

"Then I'll join you."

I wanted so badly to say yes. Shower sex was the hardcore shit. But as much I wanted to see water dropping down his perfectly toned chest, I decided against it.

I push him off of me and press my lips to his. His hand slides behind my back and holds my body closer to his, but my teasing wasn't over. I had a lot of time in New York to make up for. And that's what I intend to his. He wants to give me the world, so I'll give him Hell. In words it sounds harsh, but in reality, it would be my world.

I pull away and pat his chest gently. "We have an entire week to ourselves. An entire week, for morning sex, and shower sex, and sex on the counter, the couch, the bed, the pool, maybe even the balcony if you play your cards right. But that week starts in exactly two hours and precisely 17 minutes. Therefore, I'm still off limits. I think that gives you enough time to get off."

I press my lips to his quickly before loosely keeping the sheet around my chest before I grab his shrug off the floor and cover my body.

"You are pure evil, Miss. Bennett, just demonic."

I stand from my seated position and pull my hair from under the loose shirt around my body.

I glance from his face to the bulge the duvet had hardly covered. "Clock starts now. Wouldn't want to get blue balls now would you?"