7.7

•- Laine Bennett -•

Upon arrival to Austin's apartment, I was bitterly exhausted. The party was draining, or rather the expectancy of secrecy and communication with people I would not associate with on any other day was what truly left me at such an exhaustion stricken vulnerability.

I immediately head to Austin's room and strip from the gown I'd been stuck in for the night. It was great to be able to breathe once more as the form fitting fabric is peeled from my body and disregarded in a disheveled manner.

I redressed in a pair of pajamas for the hot summer season and I find myself nearly falling to his bed but I refrain in order to rid myself of any trace of tonight's events.

Due to Austin's familiar male scent, I'd packed my own hair washing products go cleanse the sticky product that had held my hair in place. My face was wiped clean shortly after, and I was left to be a canvas waiting to be painted in the early morning.

When I reenter Austin's room, I find him dressed in his own version of pajamas which was just a pair of loose hanging sweatpants that were tauntingly low under his shirtless torso.

"Staring can be considered rude, Miss. Bennett," he laughs while simultaneously closing his dresser drawer. I shrug my shoulders before leaping into his gigantic bed that had been screaming my name all night.

"You can't blame me when you look like you just rolled off a magazine cover."

He turns with the TV remote in hand before walking properly to his claimed side of the bed.

We silently situated ourselves with the covers wrapped around only one of my legs, and my body joined together with his.

I glance up to him as he watched whatever random series was playing on the television. His concentration was immediately broken and he meets my gaze with a widening smile.

"Have I ever mentioned how much I love when you're in my bed?"

I roll my eyes playfully and lean my body into his own. I loved it too, but the major ego boost would need to be prevented if I intended on spending the rest of the night next to a horny Casanova.

"Don't worry, I love it too," I laugh before continuing, "You have the best damn mattresses my body has ever felt," I smile.

He rolls his eyes before sinking down and pulling my body with him. In time he was towering over top my body with his infamous cocky grin as he revved up the engine before tonight's true festivities of the evening, or rather now, early morning, would commence.

"Is that all?" His eyebrow lifts and I couldn't help but feel a wave of nervousness rush through my body.

I was no stranger to having sex with Austin, especially after family events, but each time was nerve wracking. There was something he seemed to like about me to not have sex with other women during the course of our relationship, but it was still worrisome that at any point he could stop having the sexual attraction to what I called my body. At my age, I expected to outrun the insecurities that haunted my early teens to early adulthood, but I was still just a person who lacked the capability of accepting everything I had, and I knew it would be a long time until I could truly take what I had, but being with Austin was slowly drawing me to that point.

"I mean you have nice blankets. Especially since you keep this place freezing."

He lowers his head ever so slowly, and to the far away eye it would only look to be remaining in place. "Would you like me to turn up the heat?" He asks in a low whisper.

I shake my head slightly, "No, I'm pretty sure the heat is already at maximum level."

Austin hums, greeting my lips with a quick kiss, "I think it can get hotter."