5.5

•- Laine Bennett -•

"Just so you know, I love the color red on you."

Mother Teresa save us all.

I suck in my bottom lip in an attempt to not make any noise or open my mouth to speak. It was impossible to talk when a man like Austin Wood was trying to kill you right there.

His eyes wander my own as though he was searching for something, and I could only hope he would find it soon because I wasn't sure how long I could hold on.

"Do you trust me?"

My eyebrows furrow together in confusion. It was a simple answer and one that could slip off my tongue like a second language.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't," I smile up at him with a sense of pride that this moment was being shared with him.

In one swift motion, he was pulling my shirt over my torso and siregarding it to the side, revealing the bikini I'd kept on during our day because it was better than forcing my breasts into their usually tight confinement.

He pushes away from my body and before I could protest, he was lifting the fabric of his shirt from his torso, revealing the start of the tattoo I'd been so fascinated with at each moment of revealing.

I push my body up in the lounge chair and watch attentively as he moves his hands the the waistband of his shorts. I was in pure amazement as he slowly teased at the fabric and I couldn't help but allow my gaze to wander down as he steps from the shorts revealing nothing but his compression shorts and a rather large bulge.

"As much as I love to see you in such clothing, my preference lays elsewhere," he steps closer only to grab my hands and pull em from the comfort of the outside lounge chair, "and that so happens to be in absolutely nothing," he whispers as though someone could hear our conversation.

I suck in my bottom lip as he rests both hands on either sides of my hips only to quickly glide his hand along my showing stomach until he was gripping the waistband of my shorts and slowly pulling them down.

He hums in what I hope to be pleasure, but my insecurities make their presence known as I turn my gaze elsewhere.

Being naked with Austin was an amazing past time. But typically I wasn't so worried about the lights or if he'd genuinely like what he saw. The pool lights surrounding us have me enough confirmation to know that if he didn't, I would truly be able to pick the look from his eyes and that was an experience that was too difficult to even imagine.

Austin's hands still rest upon my waist and as he snakes his hands under the thin fabric covering the one part of my body that only he could claim.

I push him back gently, causing a look of worry to cross his features. I reassuringly press my lips to his before trailing my kisses along his cheek before reaching his ear. "You first," I whisper, in hopes that he takes my words to heart.

A low grumble emits from his chest and before I know it, the shorts once covering his cock, had fallen to the ground with no shame what so ever.

"Close your eyes," I whisper in response, only allowing my eyes to travel west for a minute too long.

"Are you serious, Lainey? I've seen you naked how many times?" He asks humorously, making my heart stutter another quick beat.

The comfortability with Austin came so naturally, but there was still something about being completely on show that rubbed me the wrong way.

I simply shrug my shoulders bashfully in hopes that I didn't ruin this moment with my complete and utter awkwardness.

He lets out a sigh and before I know it, he's diving into the pool and giving me the perfect view of his ass. What a beautiful thing that it, let me tell you.