1.

Fans screaming out his name. Dancing and jumping with the music. All the eyes on him. Standing at center of the stage. Mesmerizing every one with the angelic voice coming out of his pink blossom lips.

Arthit,  Arthit,  Arthit

Only one name on everyone's lip....

Arthit finished his song and bowed down with his arms spread, breathing heavily. He looked up, said thanks to all and bowed again and left the stage with a smile plastered on his lip and waving to his fans.

Arthit was sitting on the chair to clam his heart a bit after such energetic performance. He wanted to clam himself properly cause he didn't wanted to stammer while talking to his fans and the press.

Arthit was leaning on the chair while closing his eyes. He opened them when a handsome man with tan skin approached him. The light shining on the tan skinned man gave such a beautiful effect that Arthit kept staring at the man with dreamy eyes.

The man waved his hand in front of Arthit's face to bring him back to reality. When that didn't work he snapped his fingers and that brought Arthit out of his daze.

"Hey, are you okay? You looked like lost in thought. "the man said frowning.

"I'm fine. No need to worry P'Kong" Arthit replied with a smile.

"Okay then get up. Everyone is waiting."

Arthit nodded and followed his PA Kongpobe to the way out of backstage.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
.............................

AN: the chapters will be short but many I think.
😅😅

I will try my best to describe things properly.

Please guide me and share your thoughts on how it would have been better. I will keep that in mind next time.

English is not my mother language. So please forgive the grammatical mistakes.

Thank you.