16.

"Arthit...." Kongpobe let go of the hug but was holding his shoulders. Arthit looked at Kongpobe and nodded telling him to continue.

"Umm....we are leaving tomorrow wil-" Kongpobe couldn't finish as Arthit's eyes filled with tears."What's wrong--" this time Arthit hugged Kongpobe.

Kongpobe's father felt something and asked Miss Lina to come outside saying Kongpobe can handle it.

"Will you *sniff* live me *sniff* here *sniff*alone?" Arthit asked crying.

Kongpobe pulled back from the hug and cupped the younger's face wiping the tears.

"You know you should listen before you cry." Kongpobe boped the younger's nose. And the younger's face was turning slightly red which Kongpobe thought because of crying.

"What do you mean?" Arthit asked face still red.

"I was saying we are leaving the orphanage tomorrow and will you come with us?"

"Can I?"

"Yes you can. We will be together like this. So you will come?"

"You won't leave me right?"

"Never. So?"

"Sure I will come." Arthit smiled brightly and Kongpobe felt his world just got brightened up.
.
.
.
.
In the afternoon Mr Sutthiluk and Kongpobe was with Miss Lina to settle some papers while Arthit was dragged away by some little girls to play with them.

"So are you adopting him?" Miss Lina asked.

"More like keeping in my care. He can decide for him when he turns 19 till then he will be in my care. And you can rest assure he won't lack in anything." Mr. Sutthiluk said.

"I don't worry about that. I can feel he will be very happy with you guys. So have you talked with him about changing surname?"

"There is nothing to talk about that I want him to keep his surname that is the only thing my friend could give him aside from his wealth. But it will be totally his choice if he want to change it someday." saying Mr Sutthiluk gave Kongpob a knowing look that made him blush a little which Miss Lina didn't notice.

"Sure Mr Sutthiluk. Here sign this and its done." Miss Lina said smiling kindly.

"Thank you." Mr Sutthiluk said and they left.
.
.
.
.
The next morning they all got ready to leave the orphanage.
Arthit was a bit nervous in these one week it's the third time he will be shifting. Though he was happy because he became very comfortable with Kongpobe somehow and the thought of being together gave him a unknown tingling sensation.

"Arthit are you ready?" Kongpobe asked the younger and the younger nodded. "Okay let's go."

They were sitting at the back sit while Mr Sutthiluk was driving. From the rearview mirror he could see the wondering look as he was looking out of the window. Kongpobe and his father shared a smile and Mr Sutthiluk looked back at the street.

After a two hours drive they reached the Sutthiluk mansion.

Kongpobe got out first and opened the door for Arthit.

"Come on we arrived." Kongpobe said holding his hand towards Arthit.

Arthit took his hand and got out of the car. He was really surprised seeing such big house.

"You leave here!?" Arthit exclaimed seeing a house two times bigger than the guest house.

"Yes from now on you will too." saying Kongpobe took Arthit inside holding his hand and Mr Sutthiluk followed behind.
.
.
.
.
After lunch Kongpobe showed the younger his room which was beside Kongpobe's.

"So this is your room. If you need anything I will be right beside."

"Okay." the room seemed too big for him.

"Now come let me show you around." Kongpobe took the younger with him introduced him with all the workers. Showed him the garden at the back.

There was a swing there. And Arthit liked it very much. So they sat on it talking.

"It was my Mai's favorite spot." Kongpobe said.

"Where is she?"

"She is no more."

"Oh! Don't worry P' even though I like it too I won't leave." Arthit said patting the elder's hand.

"Promise?" Kongpobe didn't know why but he felt like he needs to take the word of the younger.

"Promise."
.
.
.
.
That night after dinner Kongpobe bid him goodnight at his new room.

But around 1:30 there was a knock on Kongpobe's door. Kongpobe opened the door with sleepy eyes. But it was like bucket of ice poured on him as he saw water in the younger's eyes.

"What happened Oon? Why are you crying?" Kongpobe asked worried.

"The room is too dark and big. I don't like it."

"Do you want me to stay in your room?" Kongpobe asked but the younger shook his head.

"Can I stay with you?" Arthit looked up with his big eyes while pursing his lips. And how could Kongpobeb say no to that.

"Come in." Kongpobe said stepping aside from the door.

They were lying side by side and Kongpobe was feeling sleepy but he could feel the younger not sleeping.

"You still don't want to sleep?"

Arthit nodded.

"Come here."

"Huh?!"

Kongpobe pulled the younger close to him. Kongpobe really liked how the younger was warm and soft. And when he felt the younger snuggling closer he sighed and fell asleep.

And the following days Arthit got familiar with the workers and started greeting and talking with Mr Sutthiluk. But he still didn't want to sleep alone and Kongpobe doubted himself if he could sleep without the younger in his arms. So he asked the younger and then shifted his things to Kongpobe's room.

From then it became their room and neither of them slept alone no matter how upset they were with the other. They already knew they were each others seductive.

[FLASHBACK_END]

"P' I'm done you can go fresh up." The younger said bring Kongpobe to present.

"Umm...yeah."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
..............................

AN: Mature content ahead. 🙈🙈

Giving a heads up. 😉

Thank you for your support 💕