32.5.2 (Mature content)

"Are we good now?" Kongpobe smirked getting between the younger's legs.

Arthit nodded blushing.

"Now try relaxing. Okay." Kongpobe again kissed the younger rubbing their erections together.

Arthit stiffened at the sudden spark running through his body. But slowly relaxed at how the elder's tongue massaged his own. And how the elder still taste like the coffee he had this morning slightly bitter, sweet and warm.

"Hng...huh..P'." Arthit moaned when Kongpobe again stared sucking his nipples and grinding their erections at the same time.

Kongpobe stopped grinding and made his way down while kissing every inch of the younger's body.

He stopped at the v line and looked up to the breathtakingly view of the younger's flushed chest going up down in a uneven pace.

Kongpobe slowly stroked the younger's already dripping wet erection. And licked the cum from tip circling his tongue around it.

"Uhum....humm.. Phi." Arthit whimpered closing his eyes shut.

"Ahhhhh." Arthit moaned out loudly when Kongpobe took him fully in his mouth.

Kongpobe gripped the younger's thighs and put one leg on his shoulder.

Kongpobe opened the bottle of lube and poured a fair amount on this fingers.

The lavender smell of the lube relaxed the younger.

Kongpobe circled his finger around the younger's pink hole and Arthit shuddered at the foreign feeling.

Kongpobe gently poked the hole with his index finger while sucking the younger..

"Humph." Arthit breathed out when half of Kongpobe's fingers was inside him.

"P'--Ahhhhh." Arthit suddenly came with a loud moan when Kongpobe's finger brushed on a certain bundle of muscle inside.

It took Arthit a moment to come down from his high while Kongpobe was still messaging he insides with his finger. He slowly opened his eyes to see cum dripping from the elders lip. The younger wiped the cum with the thumb of his other hand and licked it when he saw the younger looking.

"Ahhh." Arthit moaned when Kongpobe pushed another finger in.

Kongpobe again leaned in and kissed Arthit. And he could taste himself on the elder.

Kongpobe was scissoring the younger opening him for himself.

"Ahh....hnng..hmmh." Arthit kept moaning but he couldn't take it anymore. He needed the elder right then.

"Phi.." Arthit breathed out.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?" Kongpobe frowned worried.

Arthit shook his head. "Please...I need...you." Arthit said breathing heavily.

"Let's take it easy. I don't wanna hurt you." Kongpobe said caressing his cheek with his thumb.

"We taking it very are you gonna do it or should I help myself." Arthit pouted and puffed his cheeks.

"Okay okay." Kongpobe threw his hands up in surrender.