27.

The next morning the mansion was beaming with celebrating vibes. One third of the mansion was already decorated with white and purple flowers when Arthit woke up.

He rubbed his eyes waking up and looked around to see Kongpobe was gone. He got up and washed his face before going downstairs.

When reached downstairs there were delicious smell coming from the kitchen. He got to the kitchen and saw Kongpobe was helping Mrs Pree with the breakfast.

"Aunt Pree! When did you come?" Arthit hugged Mrs Pree ignoring Kongpobe.

"I came last night but you were already asleep." Mrs Pree hugged him back.

"How long will you be staying?" Arthit asked not letting go.

"I'm leaving tomorrow. Rin couldn't come she is on a trip and will come home the day after."

"Aw I wish you could stay longer." Arthit let go of the hug pouting.

"Next time darling. Now come and have breakfast birthday boy."

"Umm these are really delicious aunt." Arthit hummed in satisfaction.

"But I didn't make them." Mrs Pree replied.

"Then who?" Arthit frowned chewing his food.

"Ahm...ahm. Your boyfriend." Mrs Pree smiled teasingly making the both young man blush.

Arthit felt blood rushing to his cheeks so he finished the food and left the kitchen in a hurry.
He bumped into Mr Sutthiluk in the living room.

"Sorry Pa."

"It's okay son. But be careful we don't want you getting hurt again."

"Yes." Arthit nodded.

"Arthit are you sure you wanna go there today?" Mr Sutthiluk asked.

"Yes Pa I'm sure. I want this." Arthit said assuring Mr Sutthiluk.

"Okay then get ready. You have a birthday party in the afternoon. The birthday boy have to be in the party right."
Mr Sutthiluk smiled.

"Right. I will be right back." saying Arthit went upstairs.

After ten minutes Arthit came down wearing a white shirt with black jacket and pants. Hairs neatly brushed upwards. Black shoes making him look perfect.

"Ready?" Mr Sutthiluk asked for the last time.

"Ready." Arthit nodded.

"Kong, P' we will be back by lunch." Mr Sutthiluk said and walked away with Arthit following behind.

"Aunt do you think he is angry with me?" Kongpobe asked after Arthit left with Mr Sutthiluk.

"Why would be he angry?" Mrs Pree asked back.

"I don't know. He hasn't say a single word to me today." Kongpobe couldn't help but wonder.

"I don't think he is angry. But you can ask him when he gets back." Mrs Pree said going back to work.

Kongpobe nodded and went to check the preparation for the party.
.
.
.
.
Mr Sutthiluk's car stopped infront of a cemetery.

"We are here." Mr Sutthiluk said and Arthit nodded.

They got out of the car and walked a little far inside the cemetery and stopped infront two grave situated side by side.

The graves had two familiar name engraved on them.

Arom Rojnapat & Tina Rojnapat.

"Go ahead I'm here." Mr Sutthiluk said patting his shoulder. Arthit nodded and took some steps forward and started talking.

"Swadee kharp. Umm I never got the chance to know you but everyone around me told me you were my father and mother.

I'm turning eighteen today. So I'm here to thank you for giving me this life.

Though three years ago I used to think I was nothing but a mistake like you guys told me.

But during these years I learned to be thankful because of the Sutthiluk family.

You were really lucky to have such good friend like Mr Sutthiluk, Mr Rojnapat.

I'm not here to say many things. Actually I don't really know what else to say but thank you. Because of you guys I met such good persons in life.

I'm sorry you never got to be my parents or live the life you both wanted.

But I hope you guys have sorted the misunderstanding up there. And I also hope that you don't mind me loving Mr Sutthiluk's son and thinking him as the father I never had.

And lastly I hope I'm no longer a disappointment to you.

I pray for you to have much better life than you had here.

Thank you. May your soul rest in peace."

Arthit took a deep breath he felt like a weight was lifted from his chest.

He took steps back and went to Mr Sutthiluk.

"Are you okay?" Mr Sutthiluk asked.

"I feel much better. Let's go Pa I wanna visit Mrs Sutthiluk too." Arthit smiled.

"Hmm let's go." Mr Sutthiluk said and they walked some more and stopped infront another grave with the name
Diane Sutthiluk engraved on it.

"Pa aren't you gonna say something." Arthit looked up at Mr Sutthiluk.

"Son we had a life together but it still wasn't enough to say everything. A life is too short even if you get to live it through. Today is your day. I come here often I will talk later with her some other time." Mr Sutthiluk smiled and Arthit nodded.

"Swadee kharp Mrs Sutthiluk. I never met you but I saw your picture and heard a lot from P'Kong and Pa.

You were and I believe you still are a very beautiful, caring and loving woman.

Today I'm here to ask for your blessings.

I hope you will give me your blessings so that I can keep loving this family like they love me.

I don't know but Pa told me that I make P'Kong happy. If it's true please help me to keep him happy always.

And I want to thank you for giving me P'Kong who is also the reason of my happiness. I will always be greatfull to you. Thanks you." Arthit bowed and went to Mr Sutthiluk.

"Let's go Pa they must be waiting for us."

"Yeah let's go." Mr Sutthiluk looked back at his wife's grave 'He is the right choice' he said in his mind and followed Arthit out of the cemetery.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
............................

AN: Don't worry I will update soon.