24.

Arthit has started recording the song but as Rin's engagement was soon coming they decided to stay at the mansion.

A suite was reserved for the ceremony. As the Sutthiluks liked privacy they only invited some close relatives and friends from both sides. Everything was going smoothly and finally came the day.

The theme color was ocean blue and cream pink.

Rin weared a beautiful ocean blue dress adorned with cream pink flowers and lace. Her hair was pulled up in a bun and light makeup and pearl jewelry completed her look. Her fiance weared a ocean blue suit with cream pink shirt. Hairs styled backwards matching his handsome features.

Kongpobe himself weared a ocean blue suit with touchs of black. Where Arthit weared a cream pink shirt and pants with ocean blue vest.

Arthit was standing in the side watching Rin smiling happily with her fiance and Kongpobe entertaining the guest in attempt to get to him. He chuckled at the poor state of the elder's. He was staring lovingly at his family when someone cleared their throat.

"Ahm...are you alone? Care to give me some company." There was standing a tall fair man.

"Technicaly no I am just standing here. Watching form here."

"Uh..okay I am Bright. The groom's cousin." The man extended his hand.

"Arthit the bride's brother." Arthit smiled and shook his hand.

"I didn't knew she had a brother."

"I am in the care of Mr Sutthiluk.  He is my father's friend."

"Ah like that and your father."

"He is no more." Arthit chuckled when some aunties swarmed Kongpobe.

"Oh sorry to hear."

"It's okay. Are you new in town?"

"Yeah I came from Las Vegas two days ago."

"Hmm.."

Suddenly the music started playing and people started dancing. And Kongpobe almost reached them.

"Umm... If you don't mind can have the honor to have your first dance?" Bright asked

"Ahh sorry I already promised Aunt Pree."

"Then how about after that?"

"I'm so sorry but that is taken too." Arthit smiled scratching his neck.

"Uh I guess it's not my day. Next time."

Arthit was about to say something.

"There you are." Kongpobe finally reached Arthit.

"Hello." Bright greeted Kongpobe.

"Hi. You must be bright." Kongpobe shook his hand.

"P' you give him some company I will go dance with aunt." Arthit left the two man.

"Yeah and you must be Kongpobe Sutthiluk."

"Hahahaha." Kongpobe laughed.

"Are you okay?"

"Ah sorry not really used to my full name."

"Ah is he your adopted brother?" Bright asked about Arthit and Kongpobe chocked on nothing.

"Hey man are you okay." Bright rubbed his back.

"Yeah *cough* I'm okay. Ahm...ahm. Yeah I mean no he is not my brother."

"Oh.." The song changed.

"Nice meeting you but that's my cue. See you later." saying Kongpobe walked to the dance floor.