38.

Kongpobe chuckled lightly and shifted a little so that they were laying together hugging each other with their legs tangled.

They were so lost in each others presence that they didn't even noticed the time until Arthit called the elder.

"P'Kong." Arthit said leaning away from the elder's chest.

"Hmm." Kongpobe hummed looking at the younger.

Before Arthit could answer his stomach grumbled making him blush.

"Hungry?" Kongpobe asked smiling softly and Arthit nodded.

"Let's eat then." Kongpobe said letting go of the younger and sat up.

They both sat up and took the food out of the picnic basket setting up everything.

"Let's start." Arthit said smiling brightly.

Kongpobe smiled back.

"Phi do you remember the first time I ran away from home." Arthit said chewing his food.

[FLASHBACK]

It was already a year since Arthit graduated. And half way through the first year of his masters degree. As he was taking both economy and music together it was a busy year. But that didn't mean he didn't like it. He liked it very much having practice with his group and the lessons weren't somthing he couldn't handle.

Most amazing was the fact it was his first anniversary with Kongpobe. It was some weeks before his birthday and they decided they would have a romantic date on their anniversary as their will celebration on his birthday anyways.

Tomorrow is their anniversary and Arthit was too excited to fall asleep.

"Oon. Go to sleep I care hear your excitement from here." Kongpobe said in a sleepy voice while pressing the younger's head closer to his chest and hugging him closely.

"But Phi I can't sleep. I have too much energy to fall asleep." Arthit said excitement evident in his voice.

"Is that so?" Kongpobe asked a little more awake while looking down at the younger.

"Yeah like I can't believe it's already one year since we've been lovers." Arthit said but not sure if the elder heard cause the next moment Arthit let out a squeak as he was being pinned down by the elder.

"You have too energetic huh? Shall we put that energy to some use?" Kongpobe's voice suddenly became huskier as he whispered in the younger's ear his warm breath tickling the younger's ear sending a shiver down his spine.

"Wh--what are you sa--saying phi I--I di--didn't mean it like th--that." Arthit wanted to slap him for stuttering so much.

"If you didn't mean it like that then just go to sleep so that you can use this energy on our date tomorrow." Kongpobe said and lower himself to peck the younger's lips lightly and laid his head on the younger's chest closing his eyes. "Stop staring at me and close your eyes." Kongpobe said knowing the younger too well.

"Okay. Good night Phi." Arthit said lightly kissing the elder's hairs without disturbing him much.

"I love you too." Kongpobe replied snuggling a little closer to the younger.

Arthit smiled closing his eyes. 'Can't wait for tomorrow.' Arthit thought to himself.

"Me too." Kongpobe mumbled making the younger giggle.