8.

Arthit woke up next morning when the sun rays gently touched his face. Arthit looked up to the man beside him who had sharp nose and slightly red plump lips which indeed tastes sweet as the owner of those lips stated the previous night. He was so lost in the elder's good looks that he didn't notice that the other was also looking at him with same admiration.

"Good morning." Kongpobe greeted with a warm smile while holding him close.

"Good morning P'. What time is it?" Arthit asked as the elder will always wake early and keep him scheduled.

"8:30" Kongpobe simply said while looking at the table clock beside their bed.

"What? Then why didn't you wake me up? Don't I have the MV's shooting?" Arthit shot up his head and asked in surprise.

"I postponed it to next week." Kongpobe said tugging some of hairs behind the younger's ear while keeping him close.

"How did you convinced them? Did you lie?" Arthit asked frowning.

"No I told them you wanted to finish the song first." Kongpobe said while smiling.

"So do we have day off?" Arthit asked enthusiastically.

"No-" Kongpobe was cut off by Arthit.

"Why P'Kong let's stay home na?" Arthit said a bit upset.

"No we are going to discuss the song today." Kongpobe said.

"Why P'--?" Arthit whined cutely.

"It's in the afternoon we still got the whole day." Kongpobe said feeling ticklish as Arthit was grinding his chin against his chest.

"Afternoon? Does that mean we are not recording today?" Arthit asked Kongpobe nodded.

"Aww P' " Arthit said while smiling.

"So you wanna get up or sleep some more?" Kongpobe asked raising his brow.

"Are you gonna stay with me then?" Arthit asked.

Kongpobe got up from the bed without answering which made Arthit a little dejected but he eyes were following Kongpobe and they lit up when Kongpobe just pulled the curtains to make the room darker and walked to the bed. Kongpobe laid on the bed and spread his arms towards the younger with a sweet smile.
Arthit dived into his embrace giggling which was music to his years and sweeter than anything in the world.

Kongpobe was thinking how much he loved the person with him and how much he would love to spend his whole life with this person.

While the other wonder how much he would like to stay like this forever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
..............................

AN: Finished at last.

I would like to say sorry if it is not satisfying. Actually the real draft of this part got deleted while fixing the messed up order of the chapters. So most of the lines are same except the ones I can't remember.

Sorry for all the inconvenience.
🙏🙏🙏