36.

"Sunshine let's get up." Kongpobe said moving some hair from the younger's face.

"It's only 8 am. It's too early." Arthit whined.

"Didn't you ask me to take you to Blossom valley? What happened changing your mind now?" Kongpobe smiled as the younger snuggled into his chest burring his face in his neck.

"What! No we are definitely going!" Arthit said sitting up.

"Okay so you wanna take the shower first? Or should I?" Kongpobe asked sitting up as well.

"Umm.." Arthit tapped his chin thinking.

"What is it?"

"Let's take a shower together." Arthit said blushing.

"You sure?"

Arthit nodded.

"Okay then let's go." Kongpobe said and got up from the bed. But  stopped when the younger didn't do the same.

"Anything wrong?" Kongpobe asked raising one brow.

Arthit shook his head and spread his arms towards the elder.

"You want me to carry you." Kongpobe said as he knew better than to ask.

Arthit nodded grining.

Kongpobe came forward and picked up Arthit princess style and the younger hugged his neck smiling brightly.

"I really like it when you carry me like this though it's makes me feel shy infront of others." The younger admitted blushing.

"I like to carry you too. You are my little sunshine after all." Kongpobe said and pecked the younger's nose.

"Hey I'm not little anymore. I'm as tall as you." Arthit pouted though blushing.

"That is true but."

"But what?" Arthit frowned.

"You will always be my baby." Kongpobe chuckled entering the bathroom and the younger whined at his cheekiness.

Kongpobe set the younger down on the counter and opened the tap to fill the bathtub. He checked the water temperature and added the bath salts. After fixing the water for their bath Kongpobe turned to the younger and smirked.

"Do you need help striping too?" Kongpobe asked teasingly.

"What? No. I can do that myself." Arthit said looking away.

"But I always help you to strip when we--" Kongpobe couldn't finish as a pair of lips crashed on his shutting him up.

The kiss was short and sweet.

"Why do always tease me so much when we are alone?" Arthit asked pulling away from the kiss.

"So that you can shut me up with your sweet lips." Kongpobe said grinning.

"Phiiii." Arthit again whined blushing.

"What that's the truth and call me sweet coffee sunshine." Kongpobe said pulling the younger by his waist that their chests bumped making the younger gasp.

They were staring at each others eyes. Seeing only love and love for each other.

"Phi let's get in the tub. I still wanna go to Blossom valley." Arthit said pulling the elder from his thoughts.

"Oh yeah." Kongpobe smiled at the younger and they stripped out of their clothes and got in the tub.

Kongpobe pulled the younger to his chest and gently rubbed this back and messaging his stiff muscles. The younger sighed feeling stresse leaving his muscles.