35.

"Sunshine?" Kongpobe called.

Arthit couldn't help the tears falling from his eyes.

"Oon! Sunshine why are you crying? What happened? Did you had a bad dream?" Kongpobe asked the younger rubbing his back soothingly.

Arthit let go of the hug and shook his head.

"Then what happened?" Kongpobe asked cupping the younger's face and wiped his tears with his thumbs.

"I'm *sniff * I'm just happy. *sniff *" Arthit said sniffling.

"Happy? Then why are you crying?" Kongpobe asked.

"Umm the last two days when I woke up you weren't here and when I went to sleep you weren't there either. So last night you were there and now when I woke up you are still here. I missed you a lot P'Kong." Arthit smiled at the elder.

"I hated leaving you alone in the morning and coming late at home. I missed you too." Kongpobe said and hugged the younger.

The younger hugged back and they stayed like that for sometime. Their hearts beating in rhythm against each other.

"Ahm.. Oon now get up. The breakfast is almost ready." Kongpobe said and kissed the younger's forehead after letting go of the hug.

"Okay." Arthit smiled and nodded. He got up from the bed and kissed the elder check before running to the bathroom.

Kongpobe chuckled and shook his head before going downstairs to finish rest of the breakfast.
.
.
.
.
Arthit came downstairs and saw Kongpobe setting down the plates.

"Phi let me help."

"It's okay Oon. Sit down let's eat."

Arthit nodded and sat down.

They were eating but the younger was taking small bites and chewing very slowly as if thinking something deeply.

"What's wrong Oon?" Kongpobe asked.

"Hmm? Nothing."

"Nothing? What are thinking about? Your not eating properly." Kongpobe raised a brow.

"I can't find a nickname for you." Arthit pouted.

"You are still thinking about that. I told you it's okay. It's not necessary for you to give me a nickname."

"But I want to. And you are no help. I asked you what should I call you and you said I gotta think it myself."

"Okay. Let me help you.."

"You are gonna tell me what I should call you?" Arthit smiled brightly.

"No.."

"See no help."

"But I can help you to think the right name."

"How?"

"Look Oon I call you sunshine because what a bright shining sun does for the world you do that for me and that is light up my world and bring me happiness. So think what my existence mean in your life and you will have your nickname."

"Okay." Arthit nodded eating his food but the elder could notice the slight pink on the younger's cheeks.

After breakfast they were studying sitting on their bed just enjoying each others company.

Kongpobe was working on his laptop while Arthit just finished arranging his project and pinned up the papers.

He was keeping them neatly on his table when something suddenly came to his mind.

"I got it." Arthit jumped on the bed startling the elder.

"What?!"

"The nickname. It's perfect." Arthit smiled brightly.

"What is it?" Kongpobe closed his laptop and put it away giving his whole attention to the younger.

"Sweet coffee."

"Sweet coffee?"

"Yes!! sweet coffee!"

"Why?"

"Sweet because from the the day you came into my life you filled it with sweetness. You gave me so many beautiful and sweet memories that I never thought I could have. You make my every day sweet and easy. And I love the sweets you make for me. I love aunt Pree's sweet too. I mean I like sweets." Arthit giggled and continued.

"And coffee because to you I'm sunshine because what it does for the world I do for you.

To me you are my world and coffee keeps my world energetic what you do for me. You inspire me and your words always keeps me going and teachs me never to back down never to give up. If you want to do something tiredness isn't an option."

Kongpobe smiled and couldn't help the tear when the younger called him his world.

"And mostly because whenever I kissed you taste like coffee yet sweet." Arthit blushed and the elder seemed a little taken aback by the statement.

"Really?" But it didn't take him long to respond.

Arthit nodded a little.

Kongpobe smirked and took the chance to flip them over so he was on top.

Arthit eyes widen at sudden movements.

"You want to have a taste?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
............................

AN: I don't know if this chapter was good or not.

It's a bit short I know.

I was thinking if it was a right choice to start writing this story.

Am I wasting your time? Probably.

I should stop my rantings.

Even though I will try finishing this book properly.❤