32.5.1 (Mature content)

"Needs you." Arthit breath softly brushed on the elder's lips before kissing them lovingly.

Kongpobe was stunned only for a second and kissed back instantly closing his eyes and pouring all the love he had for the younger.

After a minute they pulled back in need of air. They both were breathing heavily and face slightly flushed.

"I love you." Kongpobe said pressing their foreheads together.

"I love you too." Arthit said and giggled blushing some more.

They were just staring at each other with love in their eyes. Then Arthit cleared his throat.

"Uhm P'."

"Hmm." Kongpobe hummed in response.

"Let's run." Arthit smiled brightly.

"To where?" Kongpobe frowned

Arthit grabbed Kongpobe's hand and started running tugging him along while laughing.

Kongpobe almost lost his balance but controlled himself and ran with Arthit and couldn't help himself from laughing seeing the younger laugh.

Arthit finally stopped where the tree house was.

"You remember where it is?"

"Yup." Arthit popped the p.

"Really?"

"You know I'm good with directions. And I discussed it with Pa and he told me."

"Right." Kongpobe nodded.

"Let's get up." Arthit smiled and tugged Kongpobe along with him.

They plopped down on the bed and laughed.

"P' can I ask you something?" Arthit said.

"Anything." They were staring at each other.

"Do you also feel hot when we Kiss?" Arthit asked with a pink blush.

"I feel a lot more than just feeling hot." Kongpobe breathed out.

"Than why don't you do anything with me?" Arthit asked blushing deeper.

"I don't want to force you. And I don't wanna hurt you or I can't cause you pain."

"But you never tell me anything if you are sad or upset like before my birthday when I didn't talk to you or when I fell from the roof why don't you get angry or anything." Arthit puffed his cheeks.

Kongpobe kept silent.

"P'Kong we are lovers right." Arthit frowned.

"Yes."

"Then promise me something." Arthit sat up.

"What?" Kongpobe sat up too.

"That from now on you will get angry at me if I am wrong. If I'm being bratty you will tell. I want you to not only give me but also take. You have all the right to kiss me to touch me to scold me do anything with me.
Just don't keep you to yourself.
And need you in every way. Promise me."

"But I don't wanna get angry at you and I just only want to do one thing to you." Kongpobe said gently caressing the younger's cheek.