14.

"Oon...baby wake up." Kongpobe called the younger softly.

"Ummm"

"Wake up I made you breakfast."

"Hmmm"

"Oon"

"10 minutes more na P'"

"No wake up and eat."

"Let me sleep na P'"

"How can can sleep so much don't you feel hungry?"

"No--"

"I'm bringing the breakfast here I want you wake by then."

"Hmm....mmm."

Kongpobe came back with a tray in his hand. He sighed that how useless it was to call the younger. Sometimes he thought the younger loved sleep more than him. But what can he say he saw the younger not wanting to close his eyes because of nightmares and crying all night. So his cute mumbles in his sleep gave an unknown peace he couldn't describe.

He was remembering the first night Arthit slept beside him.

[FLASHBACK]

They both were lying side by side. Arthit fell asleep in minutes.

But Kongpobeb was thinking about what his father told him.

Kong Arthit is the son of my friend Arom. His wife had extra marital affairs so when she told him about Arthit he didn't believe her. His mother committed suicide when he was 7. But even before she never loved him because Arom didn't accept him as his son. After her death Arthit's maternal uncle took his custody. But didn't do any good for the boy.
But recently he got a letter and from his late wife. And after reading that he tested their DNA and that proved that he is Arom's son. So he took him away from his uncle. But--

But what Pho.

Yesterday while he was coming to take Arthit he got into a car accident and died while being taken to the hospital. And I saw him cry because of the mistake he did. Arthit's uncle was taken by the police and even if he was not I can't let him suffer more. For the sake of my friend. I want to take him in. I want to know your opinion about it. He literally have no one in the world right now.

No Pho he has us.

This is what I expected from you my son. Take care of him.

Kongpobe's father hugged him and left him in the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Kongpobe turned to his side and the little moonlight coming from the window shined on the younger's face making him look angelic to his eyes. Kongpobe couldn't believe the beautiful and cute boy beside him suffered so much. He removed some strands of hair from the younger's face and closed his eyes too.

It was 1:30 on the clock Kongpobe's woke up hearing mumbles. He springed up seeing the younger sweating and struggling in his sleep.

He shooked the younger and tapped his face.

Arthit opened his eyes breathing heavily. He looked around to find where he was.

"Hey are you okay?" Kongpobe gently asked.

Kongpobe took the glass of water from the side table and gave it to the younger.

Arthit sat up and gulped down the whole glass.

"Do you need more?" Arthit shook his head slowly.

"Okay then go to sleep." Kongpobe said wiping the sweat from the younger's face.

Arthit shook his head furiously.

"Why?"

Arthit again shook his head.

"Hey what's wrong?"

Suddenly Arthit started sobbing.

"Hey hey don't cry." Kongpobe hugged the younger and started rocking him slowly.

Arthit buried his face in the elder's chest and kept crying while Kongpobe was rocking him slowly to make him stop.

When Kongpobe felt the younger is no longer crying he tried to loose the hold to make him lie. But when he did the younger clutched his T-shirt.

"Do--n't lea--ve me." Arthit whispered.

"I won't."

"C--an yo-u ho--ld me tig--tighter?" Arthit asked.

"Then will you sleep?" Kongpobe asked looking down at the younger.

"I don't want to sleep. Then won't yo--" Arthit couldn't finish as Kongpobe hugged closely to his chest.

Arthit snuggled closer to the elder's warmth.

None of them slept that night but there was only peace in their mind and warmth in their heart.

[FLASHBACK_END]

"Oon get up now or else." saying Kongpobe started to tickle the other.

"I'm up! I'm up! Hahahahahaha oh P' stop it. P'Kong stop!" Arthit said laughing.

"Good now eat up or it will get cold." Kongpobe said to the younger.

"No I want revenge." Arthit said jumping on the elder.

Soon the room was filled with laughters and giggles.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
..............................

AN: Hope you guys are not waiting long.

Love you guys for the 1.5k+ veiws😘💓

GAP (Way to our happiness) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें