9.

Around 12 am they both got up and with a smile plastered on both of their face. Kongpobe went to take a shower while Arthit made his way to the kitchen.

Kongpobe came out of the shower and delicious smell excited his nostrils. He made his way to the source of smell. And his heart skipped a beat seeing Arthit in the baby pink apron with Wuv Wuv written on it in white. He was making pancakes. Kongpobe went to the younger and the younger looked up and offered him smile and he smiled back. Kongpobe then hugged the other from sideways and buried his face in the younger's neck and lunged a good amount of the younger's smell. And as always he smelled sweet like vanilla.

"P...stop it."Arthit said giggling as Kongpobe's breath sent a tickling sensation.

"Umm...but the smell is so delicious." Kongpobe said hugging the younger tighter.

"Yes it should. I added a little cinnamon just the way you it." Arthit said smiling widely.

"I am not talking about the pancakes."Kongpobe said looking at the younger.

"Then?" Arthit asked focused in his cooking. "You." Arthit turned all red hearing this. When he looked up he saw the elder grining at him.

"I will take a shower finish the rest." Arthit escaped from the elder while pushing the spatula in his hands to the other but he could hear the other laughing and that also made him smile like a fool.

After shower Arthit made his way to kitchen and saw Kongpobe keeping the plates on the breakfast counter. And he also saw that the elder had also made the drinks along with the pancakes. His favorite pink milk and iced coffee for the elder.

"Come let's eat." Kongpobe said as he saw the younger coming and sat down.

Arthit made his way to counter but instead of sitting on a different chair he sat on Kongpobe's lap even though he was slightly blushing.

"Oon.." Kongpobe called."What?" Arthit asked and started sipping his pink milk."Nothing. But hey don't just drink your pink milk eat your food too." Kongpobe said while putting his arms around the younger so that he can also have his food.

They both were eating peacefully while sharing little talks.

While they were talking Kongpobe was thinking about their first meeting and how the younger was back then.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[FLASHBACK]

Kongpobe was 18 years old it was his first time visiting a orphanage with his father. As his father wanted him to follow his footsteps in future. He wanted Kongpobe to get familiar with these. Kongpobe father was among the richest business men of the country but also very kind hearted man. And Kongpobe really admired his father for this.

Kongpobe was roaming around the orphanage's garden in the back when he heard someone crying. He looked around to find the source of the crying. He walked a few steps when he spotted a boy definitely younger than him sitting under a tree hugging his knees and face buried in them.

Kongpobe slowly walked towards the boy and he noticed bruises on his hands and legs. He crouched down to the boy and gently touched the boys shoulder. The boy suddenly shot his head towards Kongpobe and back way and Kongpobe could see the fear in them.

"Please don't *sniff* hit me any more *sniff* I will do everything. Please....I won't *sniff*cry. Please don't hit me." The boy said with a shaky voice.

" I am not here to hurt you. "

"Really?"

"I promise..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
............................

AN: The next few chapters will series of flashbacks.