26.

Finally Arthit's legs gave in. He fell on the ground and started sobbing. Kongpobe panicked looking at the younger cry and hurriedly sat infront him trying to sooth him.

"Arthit are you okay? Are you angry with me? I'm sorry. Please don't cry."

Arthit shook his head and looked up even though tears were streaming down his eyes he was smiling and hugged the elder.

Kongpobe hugged him back. He was feeling happy but still he pulled away and asked.

"Arthit."

"Yes P'?"

"What is your answer? Do you love me?"

"I Love You. I Love You. I Love You." Arthit almost screamed and suddenly hugged Kongpobe that he lost balance and fell on the ground with Arthit on top of him.

Both of them smiling happily not minding the world. Just two souls experiencing the feeling of love. Overwhelmed by warmth of happiness and love.

After sometime they finally came back to earth from the heaven of love.

Arthit helped Kongpobe to get up from the ground. They helped each other to dust off the soil from their clothes.

"Come let's have lunch. You must be hungry." Kongpobe said extending his hand towards the younger.

"Yeah but where?" Arthit asked taking the hand.

"Just come." Kongpobe lead the way.

Soon Kongpobe brought them to a tent. It had a table and chairs for lunch. Both sides open to give clear view of the endless flowers.

"Wow! Where did this came from?" Arthit exclaimed.

"I set it up. Can't keep the love of my life starving now can I?" Kongpobe asked with cheeky smile.

Arthit blushed but he was more surprised to see it had a place to wash hands. 'Very hygienic.' he muttered to himself.

"Did you say something?" Kongpobe asked.

"Nothing." Arthit looked around.

Kongpobe pulled the chair for him like a gentleman. And sat down too.

"P' where are we?" Arthit asked not being able to suppress his curiosity.

"Its Blossom valley. Mai and I used to come and plant flowers. Pho used come too. But after Mai..."

"P'-" Arthit held Kongpobe's hand.

"Its okay. After that I kept expanding it. It really beautiful gives me peace." Kongpobe smiled.

"Do you come here often?" Arthit asked.

"Sometimes. I used to come often before meeting you. But after meeting you I found the peace that even this place couldn't give." Kongpobe slowly rubbed Arthit's knuckles.

"Why didn't you bring me here before?"

"I think I wasn't ready. I think this place was meant to be for this day." Kongpobe cut some meat and feed Arthit.

"Hmm."

"There is a tree house also. Do you wanna see it?" Kongpobe asked feeling Arthit.