28.5 (Mature content)

"Kiss me." Arthit said blushing.

"Are you sure?" Kongpobe asked looking at the tempting lips he always dreamed of kissing.
.
.
.
Their tongues moved in rhythm there was no fight for dominance there was only love.

They pulled back when felt the need of air.

Arthit was smiling while blushing. And Kongpobe felt he can't get enough of the younger.

"Oon." Kongpobe called softly.

"Yes P'?" Arthit looked up blushing.

"Did you like it?" Kongpobe asked.

Arthit nodded slowly.

"So.. Can I kiss you again?" Kongpobe asked not sure but this time Arthit leaned in and they shared another kiss longer and steamier than before.

When they pulled back this time both of them were out of breath. Arthit was really flushed breathing heavily.

Kongpobe was caressing the younger's cheek with his thumb.

"Oon--" Kongpobe was about to say something but Arthit suddenly got up and run to the bathroom closing the door with a thud.

Kongpobe was a little startled by the sudden action but he waited for some time. When Arthit didn't come out even after five minutes Kongpobe got up and walked to the bathroom door. He heard the shower running when he got close.

'Didn't he showered before me?' Kongpobe thought to himself.

"Oon are you okay?" He knocked on the door softly.

When no reply came from the other side Kongpobe thought for a second what could be the reason. Then realization hit him.

"Oon are you okay? Come out." Kongpobe knocked again.

"Oon come out. Let me help you. Let P' come in. Oon." There was a sound of the door clacking.

Kongpobe slowly opened the door and saw the younger sitting on the tub drenched from head to wet clothes sticking to his body. He knew what the problem was.

Kongpobe took a towel from the cabinet beside the mirror and went to Arthit and sat beside him on tub. He slowly started dry the younger's hair.

"Oon?" Kongpobe called softly.

"Phi *hik*" Arthit hugged Kongpobe and started sobbing between hiccups.

Kongpobe hugged him back even though his clothes were getting wet too.

"Shh it's okay. I'm here." Kongpobe soothingly rubbed his back.

"P' *hik* it *hik* fee *hik* feels *hik* weir*hik* wei*hik* weird." Arthit was having difficulty to speak because of hiccups.

"It's okay. It's totally fine. Don't worry. Get yourself dry. And wait in bedroom. I will get you some water." Kongpobe said wrapping the towel around the younger and got up.

"But P'*hik*" Arthit hold his hand.

"It's okay." Kongpobe kissed the younger's forehead and left.
.
.
.
.
When Kongpobe came back with water Arthit was sitting on the bed with a towel wrapped around his waist and another one around his shoulders hairs still a bit wet.