31.

After dinner Kongpobe went to his room. He knocked softly and slowly opened the door. When he got in he saw the younger sleeping in the middle of the bed snuggling in Kongpobe's pillow. Kongpobe couldn't help but smile at the sight. The TV in their room was still on.

Kongpobe turned the TV off  and walked to the bed. He sat down on the bed and removed some strands of hair from the younger's face and kissed his forehead gently.

"I will wait no matter how long it takes. I love you more than anything." Kongpobe whispered softly and laid beside Arthit.

As soon as Arthit felt the warmth beside him he instantly wrapped him around the elder's body snuggling into his chest.

Kongpobe smiled and hugged back.

"Guess pho is right you just need some time. I can wait for you till the end of time." Kongpobe whispered to the sleeping boy and dimmed the light following him to dreamland.

The next morning Kongpobe left the mansion even before Arthit woke up. And came back after Arthit was asleep.

This continued one more day.

Arthit was really relieved the first day cause he couldn't understand how to face Kongpobe. But the second day was torturous he really missed the elder. He missed the good mornings and goodnights

He was sighing the whole day. Fortunately Mr Sutthiluk was home that day. And he decided to spend some time with him.

"Pa. Are you busy?" Arthit asked Mr Sutthiluk who was sipping his tea while looking at some files.

"No. You need something Oon?" Mr Sutthiluk asked.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you. As P' isn't here and I'm feeling really bored." Arthit sat beside Mr Sutthiluk on the couch.

"I think Kong will be back late tonight." Mr Sutthiluk said closing the file.

"Again today? Why is he so busy?" Arthit pouted.

"I'm sorry for that Oon."

"Why?"

"Cause he is running some errands for me. I should have thought about you."

"No it's okay Pa if it's your work he should do it properly." Arthit smiled and Mr Sutthiluk nodded.

"Oon."

"Yes Pa."

"Your Finals will start form next month. Have you decided what you want to do after that?"

"I want to do Masters in Entertainment and Economics."

"Together?"

"Yes." Arthit smiled brightly.

"Are you sure? You skipped 11th and 12th grade in two months also took the subject of freshman year and sophomore year together. Your only eighteen and already graduating college. Don't you think you should take it easy you can do the masters in entertainment now and then do the economics when you feel you wanna take over the company. There is no pressure Kongpobe and I we can take care of it."

"But Pa I wanna do it together so that if I make a career in entertainment I also wanna help you and P' with the works."

"Have you thought about it carefully?"