17.5 (Mature content)

Kongpobe entered the room after Arthit and when turned around after closing the door he found himself being kissed and trapped between the door and Arthit.

"Oon.." he tried calling the younger. But the younger was busy kissing him throughly.

"Ahh...Oon." Kongpobe moaned as Arthit bit collarbone and sucked on it. He almost lose to his desire but he needed to know what triggered in the younger that he was acting this bold.

Kongpobe hold the younger's shoulders tightly and pulled him to look in his eyes.

"Are you okay Oon?"

"Yes."

"Then why are you doing this?"

"You said I'm yours right?" Arthit asked back.

"Yes."

"I want to make you mine too....So can I?" Arthit said blushing.

"I was always yours." saying Kongpobe pulled the younger kissed him.

Their hands were running through each others bodies and tugging on the clothes.

Kongpobe sucked on the lower lip and bit gently. Soon Arthit parted his lips making way for Kongpobe's tongue. They started to taste each other mouth.
Arthit tasted Like strawberry and sugar while Kongpobe tasted like coffee bitter yet sweet.

Kongpobe's one hand went under Arthit's T-shirt feeling the smooth milky skin and the other hand other hand squeeze the younger's butt which made the younger squeak a little and wrap his arms around the elder's neck and legs around his waist.

Kongpobe caught him and walked towards the bed. They pulled back a little to breathe and smiled lovingly at each other.

Now they were on bed getting rid of every piece of cloth but Kongpobe was on top so when they were still in the boxers Arthit's filped them so now he was on top.

"Just enjoy I am all yours and you are mine tonight honey." Kong thought he will just melt with the younger words. But the younger calling him Honey was turning him on.

Arthit kissed Kongpobe again and slowly went down to the adam apple and bit it a little before sucking and licking. Then he went further down and Kongpobe slowly leaned to the headboard watching his dream come true.

Arthit stopped at the well toned six pack and trailed them with his tongue. And he looked so hot doing it making Kongpobe harder.

Arthit lowered Kongpobe's boxers with his teeth and Kongpobe's erection stood hard.
Arthit licked the tip which was already dripping with precum. Arthit gave it a few strokes before taking half of it in his mouth.

Kongpobe threw his head back in pleasure as he felt the warm mouth wrapping around his.

Arthit relaxed his throat and took the whole thing in his mouth and started sucking it up and down. He wrapped his tongue around the elder's erection giving pleasuring sensation to the elder.

"Oh....Oon...arg......so good..." Kongpobe was groaning as the younger was sucking him and grazing his teeth once in a while sending waves of pleasure. He couldn't contain himself any more and started to thrust back in his mouth.

"Ahh....Oon...I'm....cumming." Kongpobe released after some more thurst and the younger swallowed it all and pulled back. There was some on his lips which he liked away making Kongpobe hard again.

Arthit took some lube from the bed cabinet and before he could do something Kongpobe lunged at him kissed him.

"Let me help." Kongpobe whispered taking lube from the younger.

Kongpobe again kissed Arthit slowly going down biting and sucking on the neck and collarbone. He entered one finger in while kissing. After some thrust he put the second finger and sucked on the pink nipples at the same time.

"Ahh...akh....P'Ko--Kong."Arthit started moaning. But his eyes flutter open when he felt the elder stop.

"P'--?" Arthit looked at the elder.

"Don't say that?" Kongpobe shook his head.

"What P'?"

"No P' only Kong call me Kong call my name baby." saying Kongpobe bit on the right nipple.

"Ahh.... Kong." satisfied with the moan Kongpobe went down and gripped the younger's shaft and pumped it a few times before taking it in his mouth. He sucked it with his head going up and down. Soon he entered the third finger stretching the younger's hole.

"Ahhh.....ahh...Kong..faster.... I'm coming." Arthit came through the pleasure Kongpobe was giving with his mouth and hands.

"Your are beautiful Oon." saying Kongpobe kissed the flushed red Arthit.

Their slow kiss soon turned steamy and passionate. Arthit suddenly pushed Kongpobe. The elder pulled back confused.

"I'm not done." this time Arthit lunged on already hard Kongpobe.

"Let me do it." Arthit's hands were on Kongpobe's chest as he slowly positioned himself with Kongpobe's.

"Ahhh....." Arthit moaned when Kongpobe was fully inside and the elder groaned being in the tight sweet hole.

Arthit slowly got up and down picking up the rhythm. Kong was groaning with pleasure and took the younger's shaft in his hand and started pumping.

"Ahh....Kong..." Arthit clung to the elder going faster.

Kongpobe started kissing and sucking the younger's chest and neck while the younger dug his nails in his back riding him.

"Ahh....Kong....I'm...cumming..."

"Urg....Oon....me too."

They came together screaming each other names and Arthit slumped on Kongpobe's chest. Kongpobe hold the younger closer and kissed his forehead.

"I don't know what happened but it was amazing." Kongpobe said caressing his cheek.

"Nothing happened I just wanted to make you feel good like you always do to me." Arthit said hugging the elder.

"Oon just being with you holding you in my arms makes me feel good."

"I love you P'"

"I love you too...... By the way Oon."

"Hmm.."

"I'm not done baby." Kongpobe said in his husky voice and  filped them again and stared kissing the younger.

And the night continues.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
..............................

AN: *Hiding somewhere safe*

I don't know how is it.

Forgive this unwise little creature.
🙏🙏🙏