33.

"Oon. Wake up." Kongpobe softly called.

"Hmm." Arthit stirred in his sleep.

"Hey sunshine wake up." Kongpobe pecked the younger's cheek and he slowly opened his eyes.

"What happened P'?" Arthit asked in a sleep mixed voice.

"Wake up don't you wanna go home?"

"Home? Where are we?" Arthit rubbed his eyes cutely looking around.

"We are at the tree house in Blossom valley. Remember?" Kongpobe chuckled at the younger's confused look.

"Tree house." Arthit sat up and felt slight pain and everything from few hours ago came rushing to him making him blush lightly.

Kongpobe sat down infront of the younger and handed him two pills and a bottle of water.

"What are these?" Arthit asked.

"It will help with the pain." Saying Kongpobe got up.

Arthit blushed a little more and gulped down the pills with water.

"Oon do you want to have some snacks now or do you want me to make you dinner when we get back as we missed lunch." Kongpobe said handing him his clothes.

Before Arthit could answer his stomach grumbled making him blush again.

"Umm so what are my options for snacks?" Arthit asked putting his shirt on.

"Sandwichs and fresh strawberries." Kongpobe said.

"Strawberries!!" Arthit eyes sparkled hearing that.

"here you go." Kongpobe brought a tray and kept it on the bed it had some sandwiches two bottles of orange juice and a bowl full of strawberries.

"Where did you get all these?" Arthit asked amused.

"We have a fruit and vegetable farm 30 to 40 minutes way from here. So when you said you wanted to come here I called them to stack up some snacks for us and I called them again when you were sleeping too get some fresh strawberries." Kongpobe said and by the time the younger finished two strawberry and was half way to finish another one.

"These are delicious." Arthit smiled brightly.

"Yeah you have them all the time." Kongpobe said taking a bite of his sandwich.

"How?" Arthit asked taking a sandwich too.

"All the fruits and vegetables at the mansion goes from here."

"Ohh." Arthit nodded.

They ate peacefully and talked some more. After eating they got out of the tree house.

The sun was setting leaving orange, red and purple hue in the sky.

Kongpobe looked beside him and the younger was slightly limping. And he stopped walking.

"Oon." Kongpobe called softly.

"Yes Phi." Arthit felt a little but bearable pain. It stung a little when he walked. But he didn't regretted it. He wanted this to happen he wanted to be Kongpobe's entirely.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt a lot. I knew we should have taken things more slowly. How could I hurt you. I'm the worst. I--" Kongpobe couldn't continue as soft lips kissed him and he kissed back.