12.

"Oon...." Kongpobe called the younger softly while rubbing his back gently.

Arthit looked at Kongpobe as he stopped crying but got hiccups due to crying.

"Oon will you eat something please? You know I made chicken soup for you."

"Fo*hik*or *hik* m*hik*me?" Arthit asked between hiccups.

"Yes. As miss Lina said you didn't eat anything for two days, it will give you energy and it will be easy for you to digest." Kongpobe said pouring some water in a glass seeing Arthit's hiccups didn't stop. "Here." Kongpobe handed him the glass of water.

Arthit's drank the water but his hiccups wasn't stopping.

"So are you gonna eat sitting on my lap?" Kongpobe asked startling the younger.

Arthit sparng up form Kongpobe's lap looked at his feet blushing form embrasment.

"Sorry. I--I di--didn't mean to trouble y--you." Arthit slowly said.

"Hey don't stress. I was just trying to startle you to stop your hiccups and looks like it worked." Kongpobe said smiling at the younger.

Arthit now noticed that the elder was telling the truth. His hiccups stopped. He was surprised cause he used to drink a lot of water to stop his hiccups in the past when he used cry but most of time it didn't work. And now the guy he just met today was able to stop it so easily.

"And I don't mind it." Kongpobe said bringing the younger out of his thoughts.

"Huh?!" Arthit didn't understand what the elder was talking about.

"I don't mind you sitting on my lap. You are really light weighted for your age and small too." Kongpobe facepalmed himself when he realized that what he said was mean and didn't meant it that way. It was that he found the younger's very cute in his small structure.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way." Kongpobe said with a awkward smile while scratching his neck. How could he say that he liked holding his soft body.

"Its okay P'. Actually that was the nicest thing anyone ever said to me." Arthit also smiled back awkwardly.

Seeing the pained look on the younger's face Kongpobe pulled him on his lap and hugged him.

"Its okay I will tell you nice things from now on."

"Okay." Arthit didn't knew why but his heart was beating fast yet he felt very safe in the elder's arms.

"let's eat." Kongpobe said holding Arthit with one hand and taking a spoon full of soup to feed the younger.

They stayed like that all the time they were eating. It was like it is something they have doing always.

After eating they headed to the room where Kongpobe was staying. Kongpobe took a bath first and Arthit was waiting in the room.

Kongpobe came out wearing only sweatpants and a towel on his shoulder. His hairs was still a bit wet. He walked to his luggage to take a T-shirt.

Arthit looked at Kongpobe and for some reason unknown to Arthit his heart started beating fast again and he felt blood rushing to his cheeks.

"Take off your shirt." Kongpobe said walking to the younger after putting his shirt on.

"What!!" Arthit eyes widen thinking if he heard right.

"I said take your shirt off."

"Why?"

"Let me see if there any bruises or cut on your body. If not treated well you can have a fever due to the pain." Kongpobe explained.

"Oh." Arthit nodded and took his shirt off.

There was a small bruise on his ribs and a bigger one one his back.

"Wait here." saying Kongpobe went into the bathroom.

Kongpobe came back with some towels and a bowl filled with water.

Kongpobe dipped one of the towels in the water and slowly pressed it on the bruises.

"Iss--" Arthit hissed as he felt the pain now.

"Sorry I will do it more carefully." Kongpobe said with a concern in his voice.

"Hmm.." Arthit nodded but his heart skipped a beat when his looked at Kongpobe who was treating his wounds with concentration.

After applying ointment Kongpobe handed him a fresh pair of sleepwear.

Arthit entered the room after changing into Kongpobe's clothes they were really big for him as he was even smaller than kids of his age. Kongpobe just couldn't take his eyes from the cute person.

"Is it okay if I sleep here?" Kongpobe asked.

"It is your room I am just here."

"Hmm okay. Let's sleep."

They both were lying side by side. Arthit fell asleep in minutes.

[FLASHBACK_ END]

"How long do you intend to stare at me Oon?" Kongpobe said with a smug smile bringing the younger out of his thoughts.

"Can't I?" Arthit asked blushing as he was staring to long.

"I would love it if you do more than staring." Kongpobe smirked.

"P'!!!!"

Soon the room was filled with giggles and laughters of two people deeply in love with each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
..............................

AN: I don't know what I wrote sorry for the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

I'm really sleepy.😪