11.

After they finished their brunch they washed the dishes in comfortable silence and sharing sweet smiles. After washing the dishes they went to the living room to simply enjoy each others presence. They both sat down at each end of the couch. Arthit plugged in his headphones to listen some songs and play games while Kongpobe was reading a book on the other end. Arthit's legs were on Kongpobe's lap and Kongpobe was slowly rubbing the younger's legs with one hand.

Kongpobe was so engrossed in his book he didn't notice the loving look Arthit was giving him. While he was thinking how the elder made his heart restless and clamed it down at the same time since the first time they met each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[FLASHBACK ]

They were feeling an unknown pull towards the other and their lips almost touched when they heard a click form the door and the noise of the door opening.

Kongpobe jerked his hand way and Arthit looked way not knowing what to do.

"Kongpobe." Kongpobe's father called him entering the living room. There was a woman following behind him.

"Arthit your here." The woman who came after Kongpobe's father said. "Wow! Did you treat his wounds? How did you do it? He wasn't letting anyone touch him since he came here yesterday." the lady asked looking at Kongpobe.

"Yes-" Kongpobe was about say something when the lady cut in.

"You were able to made him eat. Mr Sutthiluk your son is so great." the lady said amazed.

"Yes he is a great kid." Mr Sutthiluk smiled at Kongpobe.

"Arthit would you like to return to the orphanage to get some sleep?" the lady asked in a gentle voice.

There was something wrong when Arthit heard orphanage and Kongpobe noticed the uneasiness in the younger's eyes.

"Dad can he stay here tonight. I promised to make him a dinner." Arthit was a bit shocked because of Kongpobe's lie.

"Sure if he wants." Mr Sutthiluk replied instantly knowing his son. "There won't be any problem right Miss Lina."

"There is no problem. Arthit be good. I will be leaving. Thank you Mr Sutthiluk." Miss Lina left saying.

"Kongpobe take him upstairs to get some rest while you cook. And return soon after helping him I have something to talk to you." Kongpobe nodded and went upstairs with Arthit following behind.

"Umm hey do you have any nick name?" Kongpobe asked entering his room.

Arthit was confused he didn't know what to say. Kongpobe turned around and saw the confuse look on Arthit's face.

"I mean your name is nice but you know so it will be easier to call you. And to be fair you can call me kong." Kongpobe said scratching his neck.

"Oon." Arthit softly said.

"Huh?"

"It's Oon my nick name."

"Okay Oon I have just put the ointment so take some rest now you can take a shower after dinner if you want. I will call you when the dinner is ready okay."

Arthit nodded as answer.

Kongpobe took Arthit's hand and made him sit on the bed and sat with him.

"Relax okay and don't worry no one will hurt you here. I'm here." saying Kongpobe got up and made Arthit lie on the bed.

Kongpobe smiled down on Arthit before leaving and to Arthit's own surprise he smiled back at Kongpobe.

Arthit was starting at the ceiling of the room but as he was very tired sleep soon came to him and took him away from the reality.

You little bastard.

It's all your fault.

He is not my son you bitch.

I should have killed you in my womb.

You are a disappointment.

After one hour Kongpobe came to call Arthit for dinner. When he entered the room he saw Arthit was struggling in his sleep and he ran to the younger.

"Arthit. Arthit." Kongpobe called the younger while slowly shaking him.

Arthit started sobbing in his sleeping. Seeing this for some reason Kongpobe's heart ached and he shook a little harder and Arthit slowly woke up.

Arthit's vision got blurry because of tears. Even though he was wake he was still sobbing. Suddenly he felt something warm surrounding him. The warmth gave him a unknown peace and he hugged the warmth to get closer to that peace.

Kongpobe slowly rubbed Arthit's back. He was feeling very sad as he wasn't able to anything to bring the younger out of his misery. Kongpobe slowly tried loosen the hug.

"Don't....please don't." Arthit softly said hugging the elder tighter.

"Huh?"

"P--please do--n't let g-go of me." Arthit said with a shaky voice while buring his face in the elder's chest.

"Okay....don't worry I won't." 'Never' Kongpobe said to himself.

"But let's go down. I have made dinner. Don't you wanna eat?" Kongpobe asked but there was no answer from the younger.

Kongpobe then loose one of his hand from the hug and picked up Arthit princess style and carried him downstairs. Kongpobe reached the dining table in the kitchen and tried to put the down but he wasn't letting go.

It was the first time for Arthit to feel such security so he was not ready to let go. He was sacred what if it was just a dream. If it was then he don't want to wake up.

Seeing no other way Kongpobe sat down with Arthit on his lap. As Mr Sutthiluk didn't want to have dinner he went to sleep first and he left the responsibility how Kongpobe would take care of Arthit.

"Oon...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
............................

AN: Don't be angry okay.

I left it hanging cause I wanted to divide the flashback into two parts, like I did with the first one.
So please wait patiently if you look forward to this story.

Thank you for the votes and views I am really grateful.

Love you guys. 😊