29.

The next morning Arthit woke up feeling kisses on his neck and shoulder and warm breath tickling his ear.

"P' what are you doing?" Arthit groaned softly and asked in sleep mixed voice.

"Something you have told me to do 5 years ago and I have doing it since." Kongpobe softly whispered in the younger's ear tightening the hold around Arthit's waist.

"I don't remember telling you to ruin my sleep." Arthit shifted to face the elder with half opened eyes.

"Not that." Kongpobe chuckled and kissed the younger's nose.

"Huh?! Not that then what are you doing?" Arthit frowned.

"Loving you." Kongpobe grinnd seeing the pink blush on the younger's face.

"P'Kooonngg." Arthit whined burring his face in the elder's chest and Kongpobe chuckled lightly.

"What?" Kongpobe laughed a little.

"Do you really have to be this cheesy in the morning?" Arthit said with a pout looking up at the elder.

Kongpobe didn't say anything  instead he leaned in and softly bit the younger's puffed cheek.

"Hey! Why are you biting me?" Arthit tried to push away but Kongpobe was holding him closely.

"You puffing your cheeks while blushing looked like peach I couldn't help myself from taking a bite." Kongpobe said grinning.
Arthit hit the elder's chest lightly and hugged him back.

They hugged for a while just enjoying each others warmth.

"P'." Arthit softly called.

"Hmm." Kongpobe hummed in response.

"I love you sweet coffee." Arthit blushed calling the elder the nickname he gave but rarely called. Kongpobe too looked a bit surprised but smiled.

"I love you too my sunshine." Kongpobe hugged him even closer if that was possible and kissed on the forehead.

[FLASHBACK]

It was morning after Arthit's birthday. Arthit sat up with a groan and rubbed his eyes. He  looked around to see the elder wasn't there but heared the shower running.

He was staring at the bathroom's door and suddenly the memories of last night came rushing to him. He blushed furiously remembering the gentle yet intimate touchs of the elder.

The incident of the night before was playing in his head when he heard the bathroom door open. He hurriedly laid down and pulled the covers over his head.

"Oon wake up. It's morning." Kongpobe called but there wasn't any response. Kongpobe went beside Arthit and sat down.

"Oon. Wake up. Let's have breakfast. Oon." Kongpobe slowly tugged on the covers and saw the younger closing his eyes but face flushed red.

"Oon. Are you okay? Wake up." Kongpobe called in a worried voice.

Arthit finally opened his eyes to a worried Kongpobe and slowly sat down frowning about what could cause the elder to be worried.

"P' What happened?" Arthit asked.

"Are you okay? You are looking so flushed. Do you have a fever?" Kongpobe asked pressing his hand on the younger's forehead.

"I'm okay." Arthit took the elder's hand in his hand.

"Are you sure?  You can lie down for some time. I will bring the breakfast here or do want me to make you something." Kongpobe asked with a gentle voice.

"I'm okay P'. Aunt Pree is leaving today I would like have breakfast with her. You go ahead I'll take a shower and be there." Arthit smiled.

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure. Now go I will be right there." Arthit pushed Kongpobe of the bed he too got up.

"Okay. But be careful."

"Okay." Arthit said and walked to the bathroom. He closed the door and heaved a sigh. 'Stupid face can't stop blushing.' Arthit groaned and started to wash up.

After washing up he went downstairs to have breakfast trying very hard not to blush like a fool.

"Good morning." Arthit greeted everyone at the table.

"Good morning Oon." Mrs Pree greeted back and Arthit sat down smiling.

"Did you rest well last night?" Mr Sutthiluk asked.

"Yeah--" Arthit couldn't help the blood rushing to his face.

"Are you okay son?" Mr Sutthiluk asked worried seeing the boy's flushed face.

"I'm fine Pa." Arthit said trying hard to avoid Kongpobe's questioning looks.

"You don't look like it. I think you should take some rest." Mrs Pree too said concerned.

"But Pa I wanna go with you too drop aunt at the station." Arthit said a little less red.

"No I think that you should take a good rest your final semester will start from next week. You shouldn't strain yourself. Take rest I'll drop P'Pree off to station and I also have some work afterwards Kongpobe will stay with you." Mr Sutthiluk said.

"But Pa."

"I think Pho is right Oon." Kongpobe said and the younger turned redder than before.

"Finish your breakfast and go have rest. You don't look well." Mrs Pree said.

Arthit nodded cursing himself internally and continued eating his breakfast.

After breakfast Mr Sutthiluk and Mrs Pree left living the other alone.

As soon as the Sutthiluk siblings left Arthit ran upstairs slamming the door behind.

'I guess its me again.' Kongpobe muttered to himself and followed the younger to their room.

"Can I come in?" Kongpobe knew the door wasn't locked because they have promised no matter what they won't lock the door if both of them weren't inside. And Kongpobe knew the younger will never break a promise.

"Yeah." A soft voice came from inside.

Kongpobe slowly opened the door and the younger was sitting on the floor with his face burried in his knees.

"Oon are you okay?" Kongpobe asked softly.

"Yeah. It's just embarrassing."

"I understand. I never thought I'll be having these talk with someone but what can we do."

"What do you wanna talk about?"

"I just need you to listen."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
............................

AN: I know it's short but the last month really broke my flow of writing. I'm trying to get my grip back.

Sorry for self advertising but please Give my new books

Perfect  and Made Family

a chance.

Thank you for waiting. I love you guys ♡