28.

They arrived at the Sutthiluk mansion by lunch time.

They were having a family lunch before the afternoon party.

During the lunch Arthit was still not talking to Kongpobe. Kongpobe didn't want to show that he felt something is wrong so he decided he will ask the younger about it at night after the party.
.
.
.
.
Arthit spent most of his time with Mr Sutthiluk and Mrs Pree. While Kongpobe was busy with the preparations.

"Arthit go and start getting ready the guests will start arriving in an hour." Mr Sutthiluk said fixing his suit.

"Okay." Arthit nodded.

"Let me help you get ready." Kongpobe finally said something.

"It's okay P' I can get ready myself. You were really busy the whole day. Take some rest now. You have to get ready too right." Arthit smiled at him.

"Okay." Kongpobe smiled back. He was glad that the younger didn't ignore him and smiled at him.
.
.
.
.
Guests started coming. The mansion getting filled with chatters.

Mr Sutthiluk and Kongpobe was talking with some people. When somebody asked.

"Where is Mr Rojnapat's son? We are really eager to meet him."

"He will be joining... Oh look there he is."

Arthit was wearing a baby pink shirt with sky blue jacket and pants. He came down the stairs with Mrs Pree.

"Come son. Meet them. They are the Board members of your father's company. They have been helping to stable and run the company." Mr Sutthiluk said.

"Swadee kharp. Thank you all for your service and dedication." Arthit greeted politely.

"It is our pleasure. And will be waiting to work with you in near future."

"I will try my best." Arthit smiled.

Then Arthit was also introduced to some of the employees of Mr Sutthiluk's company.

Miss Lina also visited them on this special day.

"Look at you Arthit all grown up. You look really healthy and happy now. Wish you stay like this forever."

"Thank you." Arthit smiled.

There were some more introducing then came the time to cut the cake.

There was a three layers cake sitting beautifully at the center of the living room.

"Arthit son let's cut the cake." Mr Sutthiluk called.

"Let's cut the cake." Arthit cheered.

Arthit cut the vanilla-strawberry cake and everyone clapped wising him happy birthday.

Arthit took the first piece and fed Mr Sutthiluk who was standing beside Kongpobe.

"Congratulations on completing eighteen years of your life. Wish you keep living a very healthy and happy life." Mr Sutthiluk said and Arthit smiled.

Then he fed the Mrs Pree who was standing at the opposite of Kongpobe.

"A very very happy birthday. Keep smiling, stay healthy and be successful in everything you do in life." Mrs Pree said and Arthit hugged her.