13.

In the afternoon they got ready and went to the music studio and discuss about Arthit's new song. Arthit tried out some notes.

They came back home after three hours. When they entered in their condo Kongpobe's phone started ringing. He took out his phone and it was his father calling.

"Swadee kharp Pho."

                      "Hey son how are you doing?"

"I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm fine just wanted to remind you only around two months left. As soon as Arthit's album release."

"Yes Pho I remember. You don't have to worry."

"That reminds me how is our Oon."

"He is doing great. Do you wanna talk to him?"

"Why not?"

"Oon Pho wanna talk."

........................

"Hello Pa."

"Hey how is my favorite son."

"I'm fine Pa P'Kong takes really good care of me."

"He should or I will disown him."

Yeah do that .
Kongpobe replied in the background as the phone was on speaker.

Laughter could be heard at both ends. After some more nothings the call ended.

Arthit yawned cutely and rubbed his eyes because recording songs can be very tiring even if you like it.

Kongpobe just couldn't take his eyes from the younger whenever he acted so cute infront him. His heart would flutter and he could feel butterflies in his stomach.

"Ahm."Arthit cleared his throat as he felt eyes staring at him.

"Yeah. Did you say something Oon?"

"Nothing I will just go and fresh up."

"Ah okay. Do you want to eat something?"

"No. The dinner was enough I will tell you if I need anything." Arthit smiled at the elder. Kongpobe nodded smiling back at him.

That smile Kongpobe worked so hard for that and he would do anything tread anything for that smile to keep playing on the younger's lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arthit was was waiting for Kongpobe to fresh up. He was playing on his phone. Then he heard the bathroom's door opening. Kongpobe came out while wiping his face with the towel.

Kongpobe put the towel away and sat beside Arthit on the bed.
He was checking his phone when he felt the younger staring at him.

"Anything wrong?" Kongpobe gently asked looking at the younger.

Arthit shook his head in no but he started to fidgeting with his fingers with a small pout on his face.

Kongpobe heart went in awe. He couldn't describe how cute and irresistible the younger looked that way. Kongpobe shook his head to stop his thoughts.

"Tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing." Arthit said puffing his cheeks.

And Kongpobe was like a arrow was shot at his little heart.

"Arthit." Kongpobe called his full name to draw his attention as the younger found the bed sheets more interesting and wasn't looking up.

Arthit looked up hearing his full name called.

"What's wrong?" Kongpobe raised one brow.

Arthit speard his arms towards the elder as if asking to be carried.

Kongpobe took the single and pulled the younger on his lap. And the younger hugged him.

"Now what?" Kongpobe asked.

"P'--"

"Yes?"

"Do I get tomorrow off too?"

"Why?" though the answer was yes but the elder liked the reaction the younger was giving.

"Tell me na."

"But why is it important?" Kongpobe asked internly grining.

"You know it's be long time since we--" Arthit couldn't say more blushing hard.

"Since we?" Kongpobe smirked.

"Leave it."

Arthit tried to get off from the elder's lap but the elder pulled him back.

"Oon..." Kongpobe called in a deep husky voice.

"What.." Arthit replied in a small voice as the other voice sent shivers down his spine.

"Yes tomorrow is off too....."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
..............................

AN: I can't believe I got 1k+ views.

Thank you so much guys. I don't have words.

About this chapter. Should I try a smut or leave it like this. I never tried writing smut so I don't know if you guys would like it or not. Tell me in the comments.

Again thanks to all who look forward to this story.

Love you 💖