13.5 (Mature content)

"Yes tomorrow is off too..." Kongpobe said with his deep husky voice and bit the younger's ear gently and licked it.

Arthit whimpered to elder's gentle touch. Kongpobe gathered the younger's closer that his chest touched the other's back. His hands tugged on the younger's T-shirt and started to roam on his milky skin while kissing his neck and shoulder.

"Ahh..." a small moan escaped from Arthit's mouth when Kongpobe's fingers brushed on his nipple. His fists tighten on the sheets because of the sensation caused by the elder.

"Ahh...umm...P'.." Arthit's whimpered as the elder kept teasing his nipples.

"Yes... What do you want Oon?" Kongpobe asked maintaining his husky voice.

Instead of replying Arthit turned around and kissed the elder. As soon as Kongpobe felt Arthit's lips on his he too kissed back.
Kongpobe bit on the younger's lower lip asking for entrance which was given right after. Kongpobe was feeling every inch of the other's mouth. It was warm, soft and sweet just like the owner himself.

"Umh.....humm" Artthit started to moan in the kiss under Kongpobe's touch.

The sweet moans turned on Kongpobe. He soon got rid of the clothes only leaving them both in boxers.

Arthit was now lying on his back breathing heavily and Kongpobe hovering over him. Kongpobe leaned down and kissed him again. He slowly went down kissing his neck and collarbone and stopped at chest. He gave a small kiss on his chest before sucking on the right nipple. Which earned a slightly loud moan from the younger.

When the elder started to suck on Arthit's nipples one by one he couldn't stop his moans and he clutched the elder's hairs which was very soft. Kongpobe looked up as the girp on his hair tighten.

"Oon..." Kongpobe called softly and went up and pecked the younger's lips.

Arthit opened his eyes which met with the elder. Kongpobe kissed on his forehead, nose, cheeks and slowly went down kissing every inch of the other's body. He stopped at the waist and showered little kisses on the flat yet toned belly. He could see that the younger was equally turned on. He pulled off the thin clothing away and the younger's erection stood hard. He gave it some stroke before licking the tip which was already dripping wet. Kongpobe's soon took the whole thing in his mouth and started sucking it up and down. While was sucking he took out some lube and entered one finger in the pink hole.

"Ahh.....ah...uhh." Artthit head started to spin with so much pleasure Kongpobeb was making him feel.

"Ahhh.....P'...I...a.am....cumming." As soon as Arthit said he cumed inside the elder mouth. And the elder swallowed it.

Kongpobe went up again and and kissed the younger's making him taste himself. He took a pillow and placed it under the other's hip. The pulled back a little to give them both a little space to breathe. He now align his own erection with the inviting pink hole of the other and he put on some lube and entered the slowly.

"Uahh!..." Arthit felt pain as the elder's tried to enter.

"Sorry are you okay?" Arthit opened his eyes hearing the elder's soothing voice. There was glassy tears in his eyes.

Kongpobe kissed Arthit eyes wiping the tears with his lips.

"I promised I won't hurt you. You know that right?." Kongpobe asked staring at the other's eyes and the younger nodded.

"Relax my love. I'm here and I'll be here always to take away the pain. Okay?" The younger nodded again.

Kongpobe kissed Arthit again and when he felt the other relaxing he slowly entered and waited sometime so that the younger would get used to his size.

"P'"

"Yes."

"Move."

"You sure?"

"Yes....now move."

Kongpobe started moving slowly giving time to the younger. He started moving faster when got used to the rhythm.

"Ahh.... P...faster..... fa--st..."

"Ah.... Ahhh......ahn.."

"Oh.... Oon I'm coming." Kongpobe slowed down a little and again faster gripping the younger's thigh with one hand stroking his erection with the other hand.

"Me too. P'Kong I'm coming." Arthit hugged the older.

"Oon.... " Kongpobe came inside the younger screaming his name.

"Ahhh..... P'Kong..." Arthit screamed the elder's name cumming between their bodies.

Kongpobe slumped beside the younger and brought him close to his chest. Arthit was exhausted and breathing heavily in the elder's embrace.

"Oon... "

"Hmm.." Arthit's was tired to talk.

"Are you okay?" Arthit slowly nodded.

"I love you Oon."

"iwuvuootoo" The younger softly mumble and snuggled closer to the elder's chest.

Kongpobe chuckled to himself 'how can anyone be so cute?' and kissed the sleeping boy's forehead. And closed his eyes after pulling up the covers on their body. Cleaning up can wait his baby needs rest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
..............................

AN: *Digging a grave for myself.*

sorry. I don't know what else to say 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏