15.

When Arthit came out of the shower he saw Kongpobe was taking some of their clothes out of the closest.

"Why are you taking them out?" Arthit asked pointing at the clothes.

"We are going out."

"Huh? I thought I don't have any work."

"Can't we go out if we don't have work?" Kongpobe asked facing the younger.

"We can. But where are we going?"

"We are going home. Pho said he misses us and he has something to discuss."

"Yay! we are going home." Arthit jumped like a little kid hearing the word 'home'.

"Yeah now get ready." Kongpobe threw the clothes on the younger's face.

"Aww P'Kong don't tease me or I will tell Pa." Arthit puffed his cheek.

"And what will he do? At the end of the day you will come back to me and I can do anything I want...." Kongpobe was stepping closer to the younger and the younger was stepping back.

"P'--Kon--ong" Arthit's voice broke.

Arthit's legs reached the bed and was about to fall but Kongpobe grabbed him by his waist and their faces were inches apart.

"Cause you are mine." Kongpobe whispered in the younger's ear making him blush and shiver at the same time.

Kongpobe buried his face inhaling the younger's fresh sweet smell after shower. It was so alluring that he couldn't stop himself and started showering kisses to the younger's neck. He grazed teeth against the milky skin and licked it earning a moan from the younger.

"Ahh.....P'Kong w---we hav--ve to get rea--dy." Arthit said while his knee almost gave up good thing the elder was holding him.

"So can I continue this later?" Kongpobe smirked raising one brow.

Arthit nodded blushing.

"You sure?" Kongpobe teased.

"You just said yourself."

"What?"

"That I'm yours." saying Arthit ran to the bathroom to change but he could hear Kongpobe chuckle behind him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Their car stopped infront of a big mansion.

"Go ahead I'll go park the car." Kongpobe said to Arthit and he nodded.

"Pa we are here!" Arthit said excitedly entering the house.

"Hello Oon how are you?" A girl greeted him with a fake smile.

"P'--P'Rin." Arthit was a bit uncomfortable with her presence and wished Kongpobe was there.

"Oon my son you guys have arrived." Kongpobe's father said while coming down the stairs.

"Yes we have." Kongpobe replied from the entrance.

Arthit smiled relaxing as he was not alone with the girl anymore.

"Swadee kharp Pho." Kongpobe greeted.

"Swadee Kong."

"Swadee kha P'Kong." Rin greeted smiling brightly.

"Swadee N'Rin. How are you?"

"Fine P' how are you?"

"Okay enough greetings Kong, Oon go fresh up let's have lunch together you guys must be hungry hurry up and go." Mr Sutthiluk said seeing the uneasiness of the younger.

Kongpobe and Arthit nodded and went upstairs to their old room where they used to live until they shifted to their condo so that the traveling to studios would be easier.

As they entered the room all the old memories of Arthit's making place in the room and in his heart came back to him. He could still remember the first day Arthit came here.

[FLASHBACK]

It's been two days Arthit stayed with the Sutthiluks in the guest house. But no one knew how to tell him that his father is no more and he will be living with the Sutthiluks from now on though he was already doing it. In these two days Arthit sat alone under a tree or tagged along with Kongpobe helping him cook or see him play with little kids.

As Kongpobe was really mature and on well term with the younger they decided Kongpobe should tell him the news and as he was closer to Arthit's age he will be able to handle the younger.

And Kongpobe agreed to it.

Now Kongpobe was sitting in front of Arthit in the living room of the guest house and Mr Sutthiluk and Miss Lina was also there.

"Arthit do you know this man?" Kongpobe asked him showing a picture of Arthit's father Arom Rojnapat.

Arthit nodded.

"Who is he?"

"The man who used come and fight with Mai." Arthit replied.

"Do you know he is your father?" Kongpobe asked though it was crushing his heart having this conversation.

Arthit nodded again.

"How did you know?"

"Mai told me before jumping."
Arthit replied like it was something normal.

"Umm Arthit?"

"Yes."

"Your father h-he passed away in a car acc--accident three da--days ago." it was like the words were stuck in his throat.

"Oh...." Arthit was silent like thinking something deeply.

The was silence getting heavy.

"P'Kongpobe can I ask you something?" Arthit asked looking at Kongpobe hopefully.

"Anything."

"What is a Father? Mai told me that the person is my father but didn't say what it meant. She was in a hurry." Arthit started at Kongpobe with his innocent eyes.

Kongpobe hugged Arthit tight tears dropped from his eyes. Arthit didn't understand what was happening. Miss Lina was crying hearing Arthit. And Mr Sutthiluk was just standing there like a statue.

For half an hour Kongpobe didn't let go of the hug.

"Kong." Mr Sutthiluk tapped his shoulder reminding him there is was something more he had to say.

Kongpobe nodded.

"Arthit...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
..............................

AN: My summer vacation starts from today though the environment is chilly due to rain.

So new update cause I'm feeling happy.

I will try updating more frequently.

Love you guys 💖