19.

Arthit giggled softly at how he got banned from coming on roof. Though it was painful but that was how he found out he loves singing more than playing instruments.

[FLASHBACK]

It was already two years soon Arthit will be turning eighteen. He was now this cheerful boy whom everyone loved both at home and in his advanced school.

He was in the advanced classes cause it turned out his IQ was up and he likes studying.

He was getting healthier and he grew taller only inches shorter than Kongpobe cause he too grew into a handsome twenty one year old aceing his studies and little works given by his father.

But the most amazing part of the day when Arthit and Kongpobe both was at home and every evening Arthit would play the piano making everyone spell bound. And recently he is learning guitar too and already great at it.

Today Rin and her mother was coming to visit the Sutthiluk mansion and Arthit was very happy as his vacation also started from today.

In the afternoon Mrs Pree and Rin came and Arthit was jumping with happiness.

"Aunt Pree! Aunt Pree! Come I wanna show you something."
Arthit pulled her hand bringing her to the music room.

"Slow down Oon!" Mrs Pree smiled at the bright boy.

"Sit here." Arthit said making Mrs Pree sit on the tool infront of the piano.

Arthit went to the corner and grabbed his guitar.

"You brought guitar?!" Mrs Pree asked bit confused.

"Hehe no Aunt wait and watch I mean listen." Arthit giggled.

"Okay."

As soon as Arthit's finger touched the guitar strings the room filled with sweet melody. Hearing Arthit Mrs Pree's eyes filled with was as he was playing her favorite song.

And when he sang along she couldn't contain herself and tears started flowing. When he finished playing Mrs Pree hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry." Arthit said looking down.

"Why are you saying sorry?" Mrs Pree wiped her tears.

"I didn't want to make you cry. Did I make any mistake with the song." Arthit looked up.

"No you silly boy the song was beautiful that's I got emotional." Mrs Pree smiled and ruffled his hair.

"It was really beautiful." Rin said from the door smiling while hugging Kongpobe's arm.

"Thanks P'Rin." Arthit smiled.

"Now kids let's go. Oon come let's make you some strawberry tarts."

"Strawberry tarts!!"

They had a happy dinner talking and smiling and laughing.

After dinner they sat together to talk some more.

"Oon you will graduate soon have you thought what you wanna study in future?"

"Not really aunt I like what P' Kong is studying but not really sure."

"You don't have to study what Kong is studying you can do whatever you want but you wanna study to takeover your fathers I mean Arom's company you can do that." Mr Sutthiluk said.