4.

Arthit was sitting on his bed, reading the script of the MV of his new song. The director wanted him to act in it. And after a long convincing of his manager and PA he agreed to it. Tomorrow is the first shooting so he wanted to be prepared. Understanding the scenes and when he has to sing along.

It was then the door of bathroom opened and Kongpobe came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and drying his hair with another hand. He looked like Greek god to the younger's eyes.

He walked to their closet and took out a white T-shirt and black shorts. Arthit was still ogling how the muscles of the elder's back stretch when he moves his arms.

Kongpobe dressed up and when he turned around to get to bed, he smirked at how the younger one was looking at him in a daze.

Kongpobe cleared his throat, which startled Arthit. When he realized what he was doing, he a pink blush crept on his milky cheeks and he buried his head in the script to avoid the other's gaze.

Kongpobe chuckled at the cute act and walked to bed and sat infornt of Arthit.

"I never knew you had such extra ordinary talent Oon "

"Huh!? What do you mean?" Arthit ask still not meeting the others gaze.

"This."Kongpobe took the script which was upside down and fixed it then returned to the other.

Arthit facepalmed himself while giggling.

"If you wanna look just tell me na. I will give you a free show." Kongpobe said with a grin on his face while trying to take off the T-shirt.

"Stop." Arthit said holding Kongpobe's hands.

"I have that MV's shooting tomorrow."

"So?" Kongpobe asked acting innocent.

"Nothing let's sleep."

"Are you sure you wanna sleep?"
Kongpobe asked leaning towards Arthit.

"Yes."Arthit said swiftly pulling on the cover.

Kongpobe chuckled at the act and slipped under the cover with Arthit and clapped to turn the lights off. Then the hugged the other while inhaling his vanilla smell.

When Arthit felt the other hugging him he too turned around and hugged the other, inhaling his earthy-mint smell while buring his face in the elder's chest.

The elder kissed the younger's hair and they both slowly drifted to dreamland.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
..............................

AN: Just wanna say thank to the ones who are reading this.