39.

They were riding suddenly Kongpobe parked the jeep by the road.

"P'Kong why did we stopped?" Arthit asked looking at the elder.

"Put this on. I have a surprise for you." Kongpobe said handing the younger a blind fold.

"Why??" Arthit whined.

"It would be fun." Kongpobe smiled.

"Just because you are saying." Arthit pouted putting the blind fold on.

"Don't worry sunshine it won't take much long." Kongpobe said starting the jeep again and the younger simply nodded.

It was about 20 minutes the jeep stopped again.

"Now what?" Arthit asked turning his head towards the elder though he couldn't see anything.

"We are here sunshine." Kongpobe got down first and went around.

He helped the younger with the seatbelt.

Arthit got down started walking holding Kongpobe's hand but almost tripped on a stone but the elder saved him.

"Be careful sunshine."

"I can't see you know."

"Yeah just a little bit."

Even though the younger was holding onto the elder he kept tripping and slipping on little stones.

"Wait." Kongpobe said stopping the younger from walking.

"Are we there?" Arthit asked.

"No. Just one thing."

"What is it?"

"Don't freak out okay?" Kongpobe said.

"Okay bu---AHHH PHi!!" the younger screamed when he felt himself being picked up and hugged the elder tightly afraid of falling.

"It's okay Oon. You were tripping every two steps so I thought it would be better if I carry you there." Kongpobe said smiling to himself when the younger hide his face in his neck and started walking towards their destination.

"Atleast warn me before doing it."

"I did."

"That was not a warning. At least count to three."

"Nope."

"Why?" Arthit whined in the elder's neck.

"Its adorable when you hug me tightly. And I absolutely love your squeak when your surprised." Kongpobe chuckled.

"Too honest phi." The younger mumbled.

"And you are too cute."

Kongpobe walked for another 10 minutes with the younger in his arms and stopped.

"We are here sunshine. I'm gonna put you down now okay?" Kongpobe asked and the younger nodded.

Kongpobe slowly put him down and went behind him to untie the blindfold.

Before him was a cliff covered in transparent fog. The sun was shining brightly but it wasn't that warm. It was filled with green and blue so beautiful that it left the younger speechless .